Corbin/Somerset predictions

Corbin vs. Somerset. Who wins?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Corbin vs. Somerset. Who wins?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Cole is the real deal...if given the chance he alone will win the game...he is that good. I look for Corbin to try to disguise their coverage in order to keep this explosive player in check, but you can't keep a great one tied up all night. Being at home gives the Jumpers an advantage as well. Does Corbin maintain focus??? Can Corbin slow down John Cole??? Will the QB have to run for his life??? These questions will determine the outcome of this game, and I'll have to say I like Somerset's athletes, but Corbin is pretty deep.

CHS - 42

SHS - 35

Which is probably one reason the Jumpers chose to play in a different district.

It gets sooooooooooooooo ooooooold. Give the Jumpers their due. They are a small school that plays pretty good football, end of discussion on that.

Now Corbin is so good that they'll handle John Cole without any problem by doubling up on him. Somerset doesn't have anybody else that can play. They have no defense, no special teams and they play a bunch of nobodies. Corbin, just bring the JVs because your district is so good and you went through them without a glitch. I feel sorry for Somerset. I heard that they aren't practicing this week because they know they don't have a chance.:D

It gets sooooooooooooooo ooooooold. Give the Jumpers their due. They are a small school that plays pretty good football, end of discussion on that.

Now Corbin is so good that they'll handle John Cole without any problem by doubling up on him. Somerset doesn't have anybody else that can play. They have no defense, no special teams and they play a bunch of nobodies. Corbin, just bring the JVs because your district is so good and you went through them without a glitch. I feel sorry for Somerset. I heard that they aren't practicing this week because they know they don't have a chance.:D

I have to agree with you!:thumb:

If Coach Jewell { Povy } chooses to play Cole straight up he will score several TD's. Corbin is good enough or Somerset doesnt have the extra weapons they have had. So Corbin should play man under with help over top. I would like to see this game but I really think Corbin by 4 TD's.

I have to agree with you!:thumb:

Well, that might be so.....but I'm bettin the jumpers show up anyway!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Good luck Jumpers...Go out there and give it your all, like you always do...Who knows what might happen, and Maroonmadness you don't see anyone calling your boys on the sidelines a "bunch of nobodies" To watch you play you would think the team is made up of #2 and #12 :lol: So regardless of talent or someones name show some respect for these kids!!:rolleyes::D