Corbin/Somerset predictions

Corbin vs. Somerset. Who wins?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Corbin vs. Somerset. Who wins?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1st real test for the jumpers in a while. We will see if their weak district schedule has prepared them for a tough Corbin squad. I think that their district schedule allows them to come into games like this and the postseason much healthier than most everyone else. So I think that a Healthy Jumper team beats the Redhounds in a barnburner.

SHS 35

CHS 31:fight:

The Jumpers D-line and O-lines will have to play the game of their lives and while everyone is watching Bro Cole there is a young man named Kenny Hughes that may have a say in the game. I think it will be a hard fought contest until mid 3rd quarter then the hounds wear down the lines and Corbin may win a close one. I am excited to watch this one to see where the Jumpers are after their soft schedule. Go Jumpers!! Jordan be a leader man, and show the way for the line man!!

Good luck Jumpers...Go out there and give it your all, like you always do...Who knows what might happen, and Maroonmadness you don't see anyone calling your boys on the sidelines a "bunch of nobodies" To watch you play you would think the team is made up of #2 and #12 :lol: So regardless of talent or someones name show some respect for these kids!!:rolleyes::D

Easy vasrmom, I believe what you have just read was sacrasm. To translate this for you, I think maroonmadness was being over-the-top to say that Somerset does have a chance. Man, you are quick to just snap on the team with the silver helmets, is from a traumatic experience or what??:confused::confused::confused:

Easy vasrmom, I believe what you have just read was sacrasm. To translate this for you, I think maroonmadness was being over-the-top to say that Somerset does have a chance. Man, you are quick to just snap on the team with the silver helmets, is from a traumatic experience or what??:confused::confused::confused:

Maybe you should reread what was wrote..... I was in no way trying to be nasty or direspectfull to anyone..There are a lot of boys that read these post, and to say the "Jumpers play a bunch of nobodies" well I felt that was not right, and over the top...I'm sorry if it offended you, and I will not respond to the rest of your post, because it is not worth arguing over.....:irked:

Let me clear the air here. Most everyone thinks that Corbin is unbeatable in this game. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC and I apologize that it was misunderstood. Obviously Somerset has played some weaker teams but that is what does happen in any district play. SHS has done a good job of taking care of those opponents that they should beat and did it efficiently. Against better teams they played well as well.

If my sources are right, Corbin knows that they will be in a game at Somerset because they have played each other at different levels (JV, Middle School, etc.) and Somerset has come at on top more times than not when they did meet (these same kids). Cashen is a great QB but an ever improving Hall might surprize the Hounds. The SHS defense is better as well and there are some top notch players at Somerset. Yes Hounds fans, you'll have to play on all cylinders to get out of Somerset with a W.

Somerset has a fine team and a good coach. But as far a meeting in other games middle school is a hole lot different than varisty football .Corbin Including Cashen has several kids that has always been on the varisty football team and never played a j.v. game in 4 years.I one that do'nt belive that the past has any thing to do with the game at hand.Two good teams make for a good game Corbinwins this one 34-32