Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Winless Dolphins

Featured Replies

With the possibility existing that either the Colts or the Pats could go undefeated, who besides me thinks it would be sweet for this years Dolphins to go winless the same season the '72 teams record was matched?

I don't think any of the three things will happen...

With the possibility existing that either the Colts or the Pats could go undefeated, who besides me thinks it would be sweet for this years Dolphins to go winless the same season the '72 teams record was matched?

 

Since I became a Dolphins fan during that era I would not find it sweet at all. :mad:

Would Nick Buoniconti and the boys still break out the champagne for an 0-16 Fins season?

Please win Dolphins, so I can hear those magic words "The Rams are now on the clock". My Rams need draft position bad, I am now a huge Fin fan.

Please win Dolphins, so I can hear those magic words "The Rams are now on the clock". My Rams need draft position bad, I am now a huge Fin fan.

 

Do you think the Rams would consider a QB (Woodson, Brohm, or Ryan)? With Bulger's injury history, maybe it's time for them to get their QB of the future.

 

I know defense is their biggest concern, but QB is THE position...it's hard to pass on an elite one.

  • Author

We are halfway there to matching the '72 Dolphins and having the '07 Dolphins go winless. With the schedule the Patriots and Dolphins both have, is the general thought still that neither will happen?

With the possibility existing that either the Colts or the Pats could go undefeated, who besides me thinks it would be sweet for this years Dolphins to go winless the same season the '72 teams record was matched?
Why would that be sweet?

If the 'fins couldn't close out Buffalo, they're not going to win at all. The Bengals better be thankful they get Miami at PBS.

The Fins are doing their best to ensure they can take Brian Brohm.

The fact that Joey Porter plays for Miami, makes their record all the more funnier.

  • Author
Why would that be sweet?

 

I don't like the Dolphins. Everyone has teams they like to see lose. They are one of mine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.