Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Better Chance of Going 16-0 Colts or Pats?

Featured Replies

New England, though I don't think either one will go undefeated.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really undecided on this. I think we'll no more come November 5'th.

Neither, but if I have to guess I'm gonna say Colts. Because despite his start Moss will break down, and cause turmoil.

Neither will go undefeated but I say Indy beats NE at home, to ruin the Pats' chances.

I personally think that the Patriots have the better chance, but as several people have stated...I don't think either of them will.

Pats are a step above any other team in the NFL.

 

 

 

Whats up with the new avatar?

Pats is the better team,have chance to run table more so then Colts.

Patriots have steamrolled everyone so far; they seem to have the better team.

Pats, they are in the worst division in football, so that is six wins right there by just showing up, and quite frankly, they are the best team in football.

Patriots. The fact they have Randy Moss and TOM BRADY doesn't hurt much either.

Patriots as long as they don't rest their starters...

The Pats and that is because if the Colts beat them, we already know the Colts would sit starters at the end of the year and not go for it. So we know the Colts wouldn't go 16 and 0..However I think if the Pats have the chance, that they would actually go for the 16 and 0 mark. They seem like they are on a mission to break all records this year and embarass every team in the NFL...

The Pats and that is because if the Colts beat them, we already know the Colts would sit starters at the end of the year and not go for it. So we know the Colts wouldn't go 16 and 0..However I think if the Pats have the chance, that they would actually go for the 16 and 0 mark. They seem like they are on a mission to break all records this year and embarass every team in the NFL...

 

Looks like that will happen..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.