Simon Kenton 42 Russell 41

Big Fig

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Simon Kenton on a great win. This was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen Russell play in. The ending was incredable. Not one but two game winning field goals. Russell played their hearts out to an excellent Simon Kenton team. Once again Congratulations on a great victory.

Russell dominated on lines of scrimmage and found a way to lose ... Rare in high school.. SK passing kept them in it and eventually won it ..

For rest of 3a , Devils will be going to the 'ville .. 3a is always won at line of scrimmage ..

I think the Belfry lines and defense will have something to say about that!

Congrats to both teams! Great game to watch, but Russell has to step up and stop the long pass. Where was the secondary tonite? This SK team was one dimensional and we still couldn't stop the big play. Their QB was excellent and they had a real receiver in #19. Morris has a lot of work to do if we are to go very deep in the playoffs. Mason Co. will give us fits if we don't fix the pass defense. I thought we should have kicked deep also with 11 seconds on the clock. Why give it to them on the 50 yrd line?