Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

David Bird - Standout Career Ended Early

Featured Replies

TBG, Please let David know he is our prayers in Frankfort.

 

Let me say it was an hour to game plan against such a hard nosed kid. He is a good running back. He should be proud of what he has accomplished at Trimble.

 

Best Wishes.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and Prayers are with David.

 

Quick question though. I don't know if you are his family member or not but did anyone give permission for this to be released on a forum. I do not know if this was in the newspaper or not but with all the HIPPA laws out there you just never know what can and can not be said about an injury.

I am so sorry about this TB&G, he has had such a good year.

 

I hope Trimble comes out swinging the rest of the season. Good Luck to him and his family.

was that #5 for Trimble?

 

Number 11.

I hate to hear any stories of a career ending injury. I hope that all goes well and we will keep our thoughts and prayers with you here in Mason County. God Bless.

Hope David recovers fully and gets off to the next stage of his life on the right foot! Good Luck David and you should be proud of what you accomplished!

That's terrible! Best of luck to David. Keep your head up, because I have seen you play in person, and I can promise you that you will be able to play at the next level, wherever that might be. Get well soon! Get back to working hard, and go get your college education paid for by playing football! There is nothing like that feeling! Best of luck, again, David.

Sorry for the injury, yet a great career to be proud of.

Sorry to hear this about Bird.

I can only wish him luck in his futher.

Im sorry to hear this. David is a great running back and linebacker. Prayers go out to David and the Trimble Co. Football team. Best of luck to David and Trimble Co. the rest of the year!

Wow... Sorry to hear that... My prayers go out to Bird and family.

 

Hope he recovers 100%.

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with David and his family. Hope he has a quick recovery.

Sorry, may he recover fast, prayer' go out to him and his family.

Sorry to hear about this injury to such an outstanding football player. I wish him God speed in his recovery.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.