Rock 44-365 yards

MCC 30-6 yards

PASSING YARDS:

Rock 4-6 for 63 yards

MCC 6-16 for 34 yards

FIRST DOWNS:

Rock 21

MCC 6

Casey Hayes had 15 carries for 179 yards and 4 touchdowns, named Offensive MVP.

Duncan for MCC had 5 carries for 9 yards, named Offensive MVP.

Zack Burkhart was named Defensive MVP for Rock.

Perkins for MCC was named Defensive MVP for MCC.

BOX SCORE:

MCC 0 0 0 0

Rock 14 22 7 8

Defense played real solid limiting the 4A top rusher Aaron Watts with 902 yards, averaging over 150 yards a game to 5 carries for (-17) yards, running his average to 126 per game now. At Halftime, MCC had (-23) yards of offense.

WOW, can't wait to hear Bronco99 explain this one.

Great lead in Banker. No excuses, McCraery hit the field ready to play after the best week of practice all year. My hats are off to Rockcastle they were an outstanding team and simply out played the Raiders at every aspect of the game. Their offensive line dominated ours as did their defensive line. They were very physical and at half time the coaches from Mccreary coneeded that Rockcastle was probably twice as strong as the Raiders position for position acrossed the board. This was a good marker for McCreary because it shows them where they need to go in order to be a top contender in 4-A (1st and foremost they need to hit the weightroom. i think there were only a handful of flags thrown so both teams showed discipline and good technigue. Rocks defense was super and I think only gave up one

1st down in the 1st half. It is hard to keep a team like Rockcastle from scoring 51 when you can't keep their offense off of the field. There was one bright point I think for the Raiders and that was their JV team. from late in the 3rd quarter on, Mccreary had all freshmen and sophmores playing defese except 1 senior who hadn't had any playing time and all freshmen and sophmores on offense and they played very well. i would like to say that we were treated with respect and class from the fans and the Rockcastle players and coaching staff. With the exception of getting our butts royally kicked it was a great night for football. Again congrats to Rockcastle and good luck the rest of the way.

This was just a case of McCreary having to face a quality program. No disrespect to their previous opponents but they didn't measure up. Nothing to hang your head over Raiders in years past the coaches wouldn't even have allowed this game to be played due to injury risk. Just keep getting better and work hard in the offseason.

in years past the coaches wouldn't even have allowed this game to be played due to injury risk. .

I don't know about that if I remember correctly just before McCreary pulled out of district they were playing Boyle Co. right at the height of Boyle Counties dominance.