Rockcastle County 51 McCreary Central 0

Birdsfan

What were Watts' stat on this game?

4A top rusher Aaron Watts with 902 yards, averaging over 150 yards a game:

Watts: 5 carries for (-17) yards, running his average to 126 per game now. At Halftime, MCC had (-23) yards of offense. He may have caught one pass for 5 yards as well, not positive on that.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, that's not quite correct. All Southern has to do is knock off both Bell County and Knox Central and they get the four spot with a 2-2 district record over a 1-3 McCreary.
As bad as I hate to say it I don't see Southern knocking off Bell.

I have a question, me and some of the McCreary coaching staff was wondering how Knox Central beat thje Rock? We have played them both and there is no way that the knox that played us could have beaten the Rock that played us. So, some of you Rock faithfull please elaborate on how that game unfolded because in the universe I live in there is no way Knox beats Rock without some special circumstances going on. I am sorry if this should be a new thread, if it should be would a moderator please do that and give it aproper title. Thanks!

As you get a little more experience in High School Football you will learn you cannot compare scores!!! Knox matches up better with Rock than MC does. Also if you don't have a threat of throwing the ball like MC has you are just plain out luck against Rock's gambling defense. Bronco overtime you will learn these things about your district.

Broncon 99 which side of the ball do you coach? Offense-- scored Zero on ROCK or the Defense which give up 50 plus against Rock ?

Bronco99 how many did you have in the weightroom this past off season?

Who ever said I was a coach? You seem to assume a lot Banker! I think you may need to go to some kind of manners and respect conference and pick up some tips. As far as the weightroom there was not near as many as was needed, apparently!