Finals Wish List For State Championship Games

Bellco93

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1A Beechwood v. Mayfield (this would be a very history filled game)

2A Danville v. Owensboro Catholic (this would be pass v. run, and be very high scoring)

3A Belfry v. Russel (a very hard hitting and physical game, the way it's suppose to be played)

4A Boyle v. Warren East (would be a new tradition v. old tradition)

5A Highlands v. Owensboro (rematch of the 1999&2000 3A state championships, and would like to see my devils get another shot at them)

6A St. X v. Trinity (THE BEST RIVALRY IN KENTUCKY: see if Beatty can make the adjustments to win I think their 17th or 18th state championship)

1A Fulton City vs Lynn Camp I lived in one and respect the other

2A Metcalfe Co vs Corbin Impressed by on and respect the other

3A Somerset vs I don't care as long as we are there I love us and don't care about the other

4A Russell Co vs Knox Central Local team versus almost local team

5A Hopkinsville vs Pulaski Co Local team and well I don't know why

6A Male vs Henry Clay They are neither one T or X

I don't expect this all to happen but this is my dream finals

5A-Bowling Green vs. Mercer County- nothing more I would love to have complete and total bragging rights over 60% of my place of employment after beating Boyle and Mercer in the same year.

4A-Boyle County vs. whomever- I would love some validation for the brutal schedule Boyle has played, plus they are my second favorite team(after BG of course) until next year when my son begins high school at BCHS.

2A-Danville vs. NCC- I have to support the other local team when they aren't playing Bowling Green or Boyle County, I have a lot of love for Danville and would like to see them get vindicate themselves after last year's collapse.

6A-Trinity and St. X-the best of the best, enough said.

1A- the two best teams

3A-Garrard County vs. whomever-once again supporting local teams, especially teams with a coach from Bowling Green, even though he played for Warren Central.

Since this is a thread on who we would like to see and not who we think will make it. Mine would be.....

1A - Raceland vs. (anyone, just want to see Raceland in it)

2A - NCC vs. Prestonsburg

3A - Russell vs. Paducah

5A - Johnson Central vs. ???(whoever)

What??? No Ashland? :irked:

1A- Mayfield vs. Pikeville (i don't know if these two teams have actually played)

2A- Trigg Co. vs. P-burg (Triggs had a good team the past couple of years and Id like to see them get over the humb...the owensboro cath hump)

3A- Paducah Tilghman vs. Belfry (I know their record stinks, but they still have talent)

4A- Warren east vs. Bell Co.

5A- BG vs. Highlands (I want to purples to taste redemption)

6A- anybody but t and x. I would love to see marshall co make a run but i don't see that happening one bit)

What??? No Ashland? :irked:

Sorry, I completely forgot, another brain fart on the Rambler's part (those happen often with age :D). I will revise:

1A - Raceland vs. anyone

2A - Prestonsburg vs. NCC

3A - Russell vs. Paducah

5A - Ashland vs. anyone

Thanks for the reminder LRCW and my sincere apology to the Maroon Mafia :thumb::D

I kept mine in line with how the playoffs are set up this year. If I had picked favorites......all would have been NEKY, EKY teams

1A - Lynn Camp vs Pikeville

2A - Corbin vs Danville

3A - Somerset vs Belfry

4A - Bell Co. vs Lex Catholic

5A - John Hardin vs Highlands

6A - Manual vs Henry Clay

Youll get your wish for 4A, but not in the championship...itll be a third round game up on log mountain.