Finals Wish List For State Championship Games

Bellco93

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5A-Bowling Green vs. Mercer County- nothing more I would love to have complete and total bragging rights over 60% of my place of employment after beating Boyle and Mercer in the same year.

4A-Boyle County vs. whomever- I would love some validation for the brutal schedule Boyle has played, plus they are my second favorite team(after BG of course) until next year when my son begins high school at BCHS.

2A-Danville vs. NCC- I have to support the other local team when they aren't playing Bowling Green or Boyle County, I have a lot of love for Danville and would like to see them get vindicate themselves after last year's collapse.

6A-Trinity and St. X-the best of the best, enough said.

1A- the two best teams

3A-Garrard County vs. whomever-once again supporting local teams, especially teams with a coach from Bowling Green, even though he played for Warren Central.

I was wondering if anybody was going to put the Titans on here. Of course, I realize this is a 'wish list'. Suppose nobody really thinks Mercer can legitimately get to the carpet this year. Can't say that I blame them based on how things are going so far.

1A-Raceland vs. Paintsville

2A- Prestonsburg vs. Morgan Co.

3A- Russell vs. Belfry

4A Boyd Co. vs. Bourbon Co.

5A- Ashland vs. Lincoln Co.

6A- George Rogers Clark vs. Trinity

Alright LRCW! I am hoping to see that match up for 6A too. (But not holding my breath............):D