Patriots 34 Bengals 13

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Tony kept saying that Marvin is not under the hot seat at all, apparently he has not been listening to anyone in Cincy. Because atleast I know from a fans stand point, he definitely is getting on the hot seat now...

With another bonehead press conference he'll just add fuel to the fire.:flame:

I know Tony kept saying that Marvin is not under the hot seat at all, apparently he has not been listening to anyone in Cincy. Because atleast I know from a fans stand point, he definitely is getting on the hot seat now...

What the fans think means nothing right now. Don't kid yourself...

What the fans think means nothing right now. Don't kid yourself...

Wow GT Im surprised by this...I never actually said he was on the hot seat and would be gone. I said from a fans view he is and should be. I know in reality he is not on the hot seat, even though alot of us fans want him too. I know he will be back next year, and it will probably take a bad year next year as well for him just to get on the hot seat...

However what I was talking about was how Tony was saying it. He acted like Marvin is not under any pressure at all here, and didn't seem to realize that ALOT of fans are not happy with Marvin. He just pointed to the fact to well since we are selling out, that must mean we all are happy with Marvin..When in reality that is not true, and as I said in the fans point of view Marvin is on the hot seat...

Wow GT Im surprised by this...I never actually said he was on the hot seat and would be gone. I said from a fans view he is and should be. I know in reality he is not on the hot seat, even though alot of us fans want him too. I know he will be back next year, and it will probably take a bad year next year as well for him just to get on the hot seat...

However what I was talking about was how Tony was saying it. He acted like Marvin is not under any pressure at all here, and didn't seem to realize that ALOT of fans are not happy with Marvin. He just pointed to the fact to well since we are selling out, that must mean we all are happy with Marvin..When in reality that is not true, and as I said in the fans point of view Marvin is on the hot seat...

You didn't hear it in the sarcastic context it was presented...