Patriots 34 Bengals 13

Jonathon Joseph's thoughts during the play: "Wow, I've found myself right next to Moss in the endzone after deftly keeping up with him and keeping him to my outside, I'm sure Brady is looking his way, but after all of this work I think I will just turn and look. Oh, here comes the ball, I don't think Randy Moss can jump that high, I will just watch it. Oh, he caught it. Geez, I wish RockPride or futurecoach would come and help me cover Randy Moss, they would make it look so easy. How did I get to the level of professional defensive back without them?"

These conversations are priceless! :lol: Very entertaining...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathon Joseph's thoughts during the play: "Wow, I've found myself right next to Moss in the endzone after deftly keeping up with him and keeping him to my outside, I'm sure Brady is looking his way, but after all of this work I think I will just turn and look. Oh, here comes the ball, I don't think Randy Moss can jump that high, I will just watch it. Oh, he caught it. Geez, I wish RockPride or futurecoach would come and help me cover Randy Moss, they would make it look so easy. How did I get to the level of professional defensive back without them?"

:lol:

My inside source with the Bengals told me today that Marvin was in close contact with RP and FutureC, trying to fill up some spots on the defense. It looks like the Bengals will have new life this year!

You guys kill me.... you have one of the BEST QB's to play the game throwing to one of the most talented receivers ever to play the game and are shocked he made a great play. NOBODY... NOBODY.. wants to compliment Moss' amazing footwork on the play.

:creepy:

By that time Brady's laser pass was 3/4 of the way to Moss's hands and he still had to do some sick acrobatics to stay in bounds. Not easy.

:creepy:

Meant the people blaming JJ. JJ maybe could have jumped... but most receivers in the NFL do not make that catch. If you all want to pick on a defensive back...........here's a good choice...........

LEON HALL

Two weeks go Braylon Edwards runs by him while Leon watches the ball sail in the air to a wide open Edwards. Then last night... his ever so physical hand check on Moss... that probably felt like the wind hitting Moss.. did nothing to prevent Moss' wide open 2nd TD.

Meant the people blaming JJ. JJ maybe could have jumped... but most receivers in the NFL do not make that catch. If you all want to pick on a defensive back...........here's a good choice...........

LEON HALL

Two weeks go Braylon Edwards runs by him while Leon watches the ball sail in the air to a wide open Edwards. Then last night... his ever so physical hand check on Moss... that probably felt like the wind hitting Moss.. did nothing to prevent Moss' wide open 2nd TD.

Eric Thomas got burned by Jerry Rice when ET was a rookie and it cost the Bengals the game. That's life with a rookie corner. I have no concerns about Hall. He'll get better just like ET did.

Eric Thomas got burned by Jerry Rice when ET was a rookie and it cost the Bengals the game. That's life with a rookie corner. I have no concerns about Hall. He'll get better just like ET did.

He got burnt over the college field against the stud NFL prototype WR's. He is not a flashy cover corner. I never see him being a lock down corner. And for the record that play on Braylon Edwards was maybe the worst coverage i've ever seen in a football game. Edwards ran a fly right past him and he stood there.

For the record though I hope your right.

He got burnt over the college field against the stud NFL prototype WR's. He is not a flashy cover corner. I never see him being a lock down corner. And for the record that play on Braylon Edwards was maybe the worst coverage i've ever seen in a football game. Edwards ran a fly right past him and he stood there.

For the record though I hope your right.

SO, let me get this straight. A rookie corner made an incorrect read in an NFL game? Stop the presses.

SO, let me get this straight. A rookie corner made an incorrect read in an NFL game? Stop the presses.

Former Michigan most experienced CB in recent times gets beat on the stop and go did I say beat... he looked like a pewee corner lost over in Florence... and he himself said it was a "technique" flaw on his behalf. I thought he would have picked that up in Ann Arbor. Rookie excuse only goes so far, sometimes you have to take personal accountibility. 21 of those 50 some odd points Cleveland put up were thanks to Leon.

But were instead gonna ride JJ for getting beat by Moss on a phenominal catch. At least JJ was within 30 yards of his guy when he caught it.

no......he turned around to FACE the play...stick your hands up...

RP, as bad of a play as that was, it wasn't the worse. The long run they had off the right side was embarrassing. Our 3 technique's outside shoulder was reached on a zone block. The guard over took his middle, drove him seven yards down the field, and dumped him on his shoulder blades. I am talkin about an NFL d lineman people.:scared:Sad.