Patriots 34 Bengals 13

The two TD's that Moss had tonight were some of the worst defensive plays that I have ever seen...I'll say this...Randy would abuse me if I were to cover him for a whole game....but in the two situations that they scored on him...I would do a couple of things to stop THOSE two plays..

1) the toss up...simply jump man....put your arms up, something..

2), you have to stick....and make him go outside you...plain an simple...hit him hard.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two TD's that Moss had tonight were some of the worst defensive plays that I have ever seen...I'll say this...Randy would abuse me if I were to cover him for a whole game....but in the two situations that they scored on him...I would do a couple of things to stop THOSE two plays..

2), you have to stick....and make him go outside you...plain an simple...hit him hard.

#2 yes, #1 Joseph just got beat, and sometimes that happens. He was in position...Moss is that good.

This is not good, how do you go into a game with only 4 active linebackers, the defense is not going to win us many games, but if are Offense plays like this all year its not even going to give the defense a chance to keep us in games either. Actually the defense won the only game this year so far.

As another said and ask................No, I did not think that the Bengals would win this one at all. I cannot stand the Pats (never could) and right now I believe that the Colts are the only team that could possibly beat them.

I feel sorry for CP - excellent QB. I just wonder how long that he will want to remain in Cincy. He has some "O" weapons but with not much if any of a consistent running game and a defense that could not stop their grandmother :rolleyes:.

Bottom Line - This is a bad football team. :irked: I really hope that it gets better and the potential is certainly there.

Just looks like too many "me's" and not enough "team" attiudes to me.

JMO

Pollack and Thurman not on the field really hurts the Bengals.......Madieu Williams was supposed to be a stud by now........Darrell Revis was gone, Leon Hall was the best corner left. I wanted a LB.. Beason's 6 tackles a game would probably be about 8 in Cincy right now due to a lot more PT. Marvin rolled the dice thinking Odell was coming back I guess.

Disappointing. I don't know what upsets me more about this game. The fact that I could have easily picked up Randy Moss in fantasy football this year in several leagues and I didn't cause I figured he would just not be good again...or the game tonight?

I thought you were an Eagles fan?

Pollack and Thurman not on the field really hurts the Bengals.......Madieu Williams was supposed to be a stud by now........Darrell Revis was gone, Leon Hall was the best corner left. I wanted a LB.. Beason's 6 tackles a game would probably be about 8 in Cincy right now due to a lot more PT. Marvin rolled the dice thinking Odell was coming back I guess.

Leon Hall wasn't the clear #1 corner left. I like Aaron Ross for the G-Men. He's played well since entering the starting lineup. :thumb:

Leon Hall wasn't the clear #1 corner left. I like Aaron Ross for the G-Men. He's played well since entering the starting lineup. :thumb:

On the boards Hall was the #1 left. Heck I rather them have taken one of the MANY safety's left. Dexter isn't far from the Tory James treatment.

It really is THAT easy. That is why he has been stopped so often over his career......:rolleyes:

It really is THAT easy. That is why he has been stopped so often over his career......:rolleyes:

Did I mention his career? :sssh: I certainly didn't....he is awesome....tonight's two td's weren't....some of today's DB's have shied away from getting physical with him, why? I have no idea....but I was OK in my day..and touchdown or not..he would remember attempting to make that play.