Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non X and T fans

Non X and T> Who do you want to win? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Non X and T> Who do you want to win?

    • St Xavier
      31%
    • Trinity
      20%
    • I am already tired of hearing about them
      49%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who Do You want to see win? I made it public so it remains Non-X and T.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Rockmom fan, I chose T.

Being a TonyDanza fan, I chose X.

So I am cheering for a tie.

Being a Rockmom fan, I chose T.

Being a TonyDanza fan, I chose X.

So I am cheering for a tie.

Yeah...me too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not really. :sssh:

I want someone other than them to win in 6A

Being a Rockmom fan, I chose T.

Being a TonyDanza fan, I chose X.

So I am cheering for a tie.

TD is a Trinity fan..

  • Author

ttt

I'm a Trinity fan. Have a few fraternity brothers who went there so I've always followed them.

 

Go Rocks!

I would like to see St. Xavier win.

 

No bias or favoritism here, just I want to know what an effective game plan for defeating Trinity is in 2007.

^ ball control, ball control, ball control....on defense have to stop the run all together, while making William throw under durress, while not giving up the big play...

Hey now! STXMAN isn't allowed to vote here! :p

Since I've been in town, I've been molded into a Trinity fan. :ylsuper:

We should discuss the actual game in the T/X prediction thread.

You guys are missing the point of the whole theard. Its NOT for Trinity and St X fans. This is for if you are NOT either of the teams fans and you would like to talk about the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.