Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non X and T fans

Non X and T> Who do you want to win? 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Non X and T> Who do you want to win?

    • St Xavier
      31%
    • Trinity
      20%
    • I am already tired of hearing about them
      49%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Never met anyone from St. X, or at least anyone I liked...

 

Have a few peeps that I sort of like from T so I guess I'll go with them...As long as they don't win a state title...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look at it this way...at least one team from Louisville will win this week at PJCS...I know cheap shot and I will go sit in "timeout" now :cry:

Trinity 27-20.

Hey look at it this way...at least one team from Louisville will win this week at PJCS...I know cheap shot and I will go sit in "timeout" now :cry:

 

 

 

Even though I am a UL fan....I had to laugh at that post! :lol::lol::lol:

Because it's titled NON x an t. I am definately NON x and t.

 

 

But, it seems to me that if you're "non" and you're tired of hearing about it, you just wouldn't go in the thread. I mean, that's what I do when I see a Highlands thread.

I mean, that's what I do when I see a Highlands thread.
:p:p:p

I can honestly say I will be happy for whoever wins!!!!!

I kinda root for St.X to win since they are in our district, but I have family and friends on both sides of this fight so I am going Swiss on this one. I could also claim the tired of hearing about it, but that would not be truthful as well as too dismissive of a tradition filled rivalry.

I am going for Trinity because I like their Jerseys :)

But, it seems to me that if you're "non" and you're tired of hearing about it, you just wouldn't go in the thread. I mean, that's what I do when I see a Highlands thread.

 

You're really missing out then.:D

You're really missing out then.:D
Don't worry. I keep her posted.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Whether she likes it or not. ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.