Diogenes

Who wins?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can bet that this is going to be a good game. I remember a few years ago when Manual had St. X on the ropes, in fact it was 6 years ago last friday night... Dont ask how I remember that maybe because of the whole september 11 week, car wrecks and barely losing to X after a 20 pt. lead. I will never forget that....

But, if I were to compare teams, I would say this team (manual) has the talent and HEART to beat X.

I have heard that Manual is "improved" for years now.... Each year its the ole saying that they wiil beat St. X or Male this year.... Well, lets see, OK, Manual has the talent and Heart to beat St. X.....

It will take coaching, depth and experience as well...... Tigers are on a roll, better watch out......

Manual is "improved", hype or fact? Makes no matter, Coach Glaser wants this victory, for a multitude of reasons, as much or maybe more than any game on the schedule. No way X looks past this game to the next week. I look for the Tigers to play with a lot of fire at their old home.

I haven't seen either team and I no longer have the contacts with the X team (or Manual for that matter) that I've recently had. My gut feeling is, however, that X has more spirit and chemistry this year than in the last couple. If Coach Glaser gets his players to buy into his philosophy, then the Tigers can be seriously tough. I think that may be happening this year, from what I'm gleaning from the X posters. I look for an X win by 10-14.

Makes no matter, Coach Glaser wants this victory, for a multitude of reasons, as much or maybe more than any game on the schedule.

Why does Glaser want this win more than any other on the schedule? This is very interesting. Please share your deep understanding.

Why does Glaser want this win more than any other on the schedule? This is very interesting. Please share your deep understanding.

Most important reason is that the winner of this game will probably win the District and have "home field" advantage for the first 3 games of the playoffs if they continue to win. St. X finally has a true home field.

Most important reason is that the winner of this game will probably win the District and have "home field" advantage for the first 3 games of the playoffs if they continue to win. St. X finally has a true home field.

Exactly why this is the most important game this year in terms of the playoff implications!

69, very good defense. Seemed like they knew what Male was doing before Male did. The two fumbles by Male as they were driving toward the X goal really killed them. Rams QB will git rid of the ball a little quicker. Rams have to watch out for the X qb going back to pass and really wanting to run it instead.

Should be a great game, I might go.