X vs. Manual

Diogenes

Who wins?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Did anyone see the shot that Glaser took at Manual today?

Its the "R" word...

Something to the effect that glaser knows a lot of those kids because they played catholic school ball?

Just thought i'd point that out, but a counter to that is... oh wait, Cant even go there....

Here is the actual quote...

..."Glaser said. "I know most of those kids because a heck of a lot of them are Catholic school kids"....

I will say this, I think manual has some, but not many. In fact many may not know that Rhayven Smith came from X in the middle of his freshman year, that is fact now.

Lets just get ready for an awesome game tonight... I dont know what Demling is smoking though....

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the shot that Glaser took at Manual today?

Its the "R" word...

Something to the effect that glaser knows a lot of those kids because they played catholic school ball?

Just thought i'd point that out, but a counter to that is... oh wait, Cant even go there....

Here is the actual quote...

..."Glaser said. "I know most of those kids because a heck of a lot of them are Catholic school kids"....

I will say this, I think manual has some, but not many. In fact many may not know that Rhayven Smith came from X in the middle of his freshman year, that is fact now.

Lets just get ready for an awesome game tonight... I dont know what Demling is smoking though....

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Because Glaser probably knows all Catholic families in Louisville he probably does know the kids. 20+ years of Coaching in a catholic school will do that. He did not say Manual recruited them, he said he knows kids there. What does their religion have to do with it.

While the lights are still the old ones there will be another improvement to Manual stadium in place for the game - new PA system just installed.

Along with the revamped field house, brick paver, new scoreboard, new iron gates replacing the old wooden ones, and other improvements Manual Stadium has really improved over the last 5-6 years.

I noticed this...looks nice. :thumb:

Because Glaser probably knows all Catholic families in Louisville he probably does know the kids. 20+ years of Coaching in a catholic school will do that. He did not say Manual recruited them, he said he knows kids there. What does their religion have to do with it.

I am not born yesterday and can read between the lines of a quote and infer something off of it. There may be knowledge of catholic families and thats fine and dandy and Jerry Mayes could remember names like crazy, he had a database in that brain of names of people and pictures of faces... but I infered something else from that quote, just my opinion

I am not born yesterday and can read between the lines of a quote and infer something off of it. There may be knowledge of catholic families and thats fine and dandy and Jerry Mayes could remember names like crazy, he had a database in that brain of names of people and pictures of faces... but I infered something else from that quote, just my opinion

Let's keep the topic to the game of X vs. Manual.

The topic you're discussing here should be posted in the Public/Private forum, but game threads are for talking about games. Feel free to start your discussion in the Public/Private Forum.

I understand Wyatt Gray is now #1 on the depth chart for place kicking and kicking. Bosscher is no longer a student at X. Very sad.

That's very sad indeed! Now it is time for Wyatt to step up. He may not see the field for the JV's any more unfortunatly, at least not at WR or returning punts or kicks.

that kid can kick the ball for sure.(I noted that in an earlier post). He should do fine if he continues putting the kickoff into the endzone and killing the PATs.

Is Bosscher going to go to another school in state?

He will solve any extra point problems very quickly. He explodes on the ball very quickly and gets great height! Bosscher is a senior so his playing days are over.