Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Ravens 20 (Sept. 10, 2007)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 146
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said 31-21, I'll take 27-20!

 

For all you doubters......we welcome you back.

The D couldn't play any better! I'm amazed, go Bengals!

  • Author

The O had the problems you expect against the Ravens but the D was all over the place. Awesome victory...

What a game!! :flame: Great jopb by the Bengals defense, they were the stars tonight. Great opening game win. A pitiful call at the end (in our-bengals favor) and then an obvious make up call. Imo the officials tried to make the game all about them late. I hate that.

 

Oh well, 1-0 :thumb: :thumb:

L-U-C-K-Y!!! But I'd rather be lucky than good. W/ all the turnovers and bad bounces through out the 90's and the turn of this millenium, the Bengals got some Karma back. The patchwork line played well. I believe that Palmer was sacked once. Cincy got very very very conservative after the half. I feel bad for Boller. He threw two TD's there, one was a very bad call on the offensive pass interfernce, and the other Heap just dropped. I'll take a victory over a great opponent like that. Hopefully they'll be able to get some continuity on offense next week.

  • Author

Lamar Marshall and Mike Meyers were big time...

That was so sloppy. We had that game handed to us. After Rudy's fumble my blood pressure was through the roof until it ended. Glad we got the win, terribly exciting finish.

Bengals D played great, but they barely escaped....

The call on Heap was awful but they made it up...I was shocked to see Todd drop one in his chest.....Great win Bengals...

Wow, what a thriller. The end seemed to go on forever due to the penalities.

Who Dey:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.