Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uh Oh

Featured Replies

I have Brady AND Moss on my fantasy starting lineup. I am pretty happy with their performance today!

 

Me too! :ylsuper: :banana:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like next weeks Chargers game will be an interesting matchup...

The AFC is a bear this season. Can't beat making the playoffs, winning your first round game and heading to either NE or Indy.

They better hope it's like the old Buggs Bunny cartoon.

 

S Bob Sanders

CB Bob Sanders

LB Bob Sanders

DE Bob Sanders

DT Bob Sanders

I was extremely impressed with their D Thursday. Not allowing a TD against the Saints offense is crazy.

Might as well engrave the Lombardi...

 

What, Gametime resorting to hyperbole, say it ain't so.... :p

What, Gametime resorting to hyperbole, say it ain't so.... :p
That's all that comes out of his mouth, ever!
  • Author
That's all that comes out of his mouth, ever!

Pot, meet kettle...

Pot, meet kettle...
Except when I use hyperbole it comes true. Wierd.
Except when I use hyperbole it comes true. Wierd.

...oh no 98, here it comes....

  • Author
Except when I use hyperbole it comes true. Wierd.

Like "If Rex keeps it up I'll win my bet"... :rolleyes:

What, Gametime resorting to hyperbole, say it ain't so.... :p

 

Hyperbole?

Like "If Rex keeps it up I'll win my bet"... :rolleyes:
Please show me a link to where I said that.
Hyperbole?

 

I was thinking his reference to engraving the Lombardi was obvious and intentional exaggeration.

 

Wouldn't you say? :D

Like "If Rex keeps it up I'll win my bet"... :rolleyes:
At halftime, they were up 3-0. And getting almost a TD.

I never once said if Rex keeps it up I'll win my bet, I just said keep it up boys, meaning the whole team, keep the lead.

 

Stupid me.

  • Author
I was thinking his reference to engraving the Lombardi was obvious and intentional exaggeration.

 

Wouldn't you say? :D

The Pats with talent AND coaching? I'd say it's all over but the ceremony... :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.