Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uh Oh

Featured Replies

Brady to Moss? Yikes. 8 catches for 170 and a TD. Might as well engrave the Lombardi...

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brady to Moss? Yikes. 8 catches for 170 and a TD. Might as well engrave the Lombardi...

Wow. I do have Brady in a fantasy league. Bad news for AFC. I loved the Colts after thur night. Indy and NE are easily the top 2 in the NFL.

Brady to Moss? Yikes. 8 catches for 170 and a TD. Might as well engrave the Lombardi...
Wow.

Moss is my favorite player in the league. I'm glad he is still able to have some good production. Hopefully his selfish ways are behind him & he helps the Pats get another ring.

  • Author
Indy will certainly have something to say about it.

They better hope it's like the old Buggs Bunny cartoon.

 

S Bob Sanders

CB Bob Sanders

LB Bob Sanders

DE Bob Sanders

DT Bob Sanders

Brady to Moss? Yikes. 8 catches for 170 and a TD. Might as well engrave the Lombardi...

:ylsuper:

And the fantasy guys were saying on 1530 this morning to bench Moss...

^ I told everyone that I knew that had him to bench him. He'd been injured so long, I never saw this one coming.

I have Brady AND Moss on my fantasy starting lineup. I am pretty happy with their performance today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.