September 10, 200719 yr Author At halftime, they were up 3-0. And getting almost a TD. I never once said if Rex keeps it up I'll win my bet, I just said keep it up boys, meaning the whole team, keep the lead. Stupid me. It was a statement directly about how bad Rex was. They kept doing what they do, and again it wasn't good enough...
September 10, 200719 yr The Pats with talent AND coaching? I'd say it's all over but the ceremony... ESPN, CBS, Fox and NBC have asked that you allow them to go ahead and play it out...just in case.
September 10, 200719 yr Author ESPN, CBS, Fox and NBC have asked that you allow them to go ahead and play it out...just in case. There are billions to be cashed in. Can't say I blame them...
September 10, 200719 yr ESPN, CBS, Fox and NBC have asked that you allow them to go ahead and play it out...just in case. Well you have to play it, if for nothing else the halftime show:D
September 10, 200719 yr They better hope it's like the old Buggs Bunny cartoon. S Bob Sanders CB Bob Sanders LB Bob Sanders DE Bob Sanders DT Bob Sanders :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Priceless!
September 10, 200719 yr That's why it's nice to let the Pats play a game before crowning the Colts unbeatable after one game... And don't forget...no Harrison and no Seymour yet. Meriweather will improve as the season progresses...Maroney should improve...the whole Pats offense should get better and better as they develop chemistry. You never know what will happen, but if this team stays healthy, how can you pick anyone else? Consider what they've done in the past with less talent...consider that they should have beat Indy last year with a high school receiving unit. I can't wait to see them beat San Diego next week.
September 11, 200719 yr Moss is my favorite player in the league. I'm glad he is still able to have some good production. Hopefully his selfish ways are behind him & he helps the Pats get another ring. I thought I was the only one. Great to see this kind of performance out of Moss.
September 11, 200719 yr Except when I use hyperbole it comes true. Wierd. A 10% success rate does not make it fact;)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.