Uh Oh

gametime

At halftime, they were up 3-0. And getting almost a TD.

I never once said if Rex keeps it up I'll win my bet, I just said keep it up boys, meaning the whole team, keep the lead.

Stupid me.

It was a statement directly about how bad Rex was. They kept doing what they do, and again it wasn't good enough...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why it's nice to let the Pats play a game before crowning the Colts unbeatable after one game...

And don't forget...no Harrison and no Seymour yet. Meriweather will improve as the season progresses...Maroney should improve...the whole Pats offense should get better and better as they develop chemistry. You never know what will happen, but if this team stays healthy, how can you pick anyone else? Consider what they've done in the past with less talent...consider that they should have beat Indy last year with a high school receiving unit.

I can't wait to see them beat San Diego next week.

Moss is my favorite player in the league. I'm glad he is still able to have some good production. Hopefully his selfish ways are behind him & he helps the Pats get another ring.

I thought I was the only one. Great to see this kind of performance out of Moss.