Newcath37

Who wins?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ryle in this one. The running game is very good out in Union and Benke is really coming into his own as a SR. leader. They have a big line and will control the line of scrimmage.

Ryle is out to avenge that poor showing during week 1 just look at what they did to Newport last week on Newports beautiful turf.

Newport is not even close to NCC. As far as running all over NCC because of the Ryle O line Size. # 59 and #77 will have alot to say about this. Their quickness will cause some problems. The one and only thing Newport has in common with NCC is they share the same Home field

What's up with Ben Paar from NCC? Is he hurt? Or is Kues the man now...and if so, will Paar move to wide out?? Has NCC worked on a fake kick with Grosser as a reciever? He has great speed and hands (for a soccer play-ah).

They've had a good track record with converting soccer players into good receivers.

NCC is a good team, but if they can't run the ball against Ryle, it will be tough to beat them. Ryle stayed with Highlands in the second half and Highlands has the best team they've had since Smith and Lorenzen.

I don't know about the best team since Smith and Lorenzen. That 2004 team was pretty dang good. This year's team still has to prove to me they are better than the 04 team, but I'm sure hoping they do. For if they are better than 2004, they are very, very good.