Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions

Who wins? 111 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Newport Central Catholic
      42%
    • Ryle
      57%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did your team not scrimmage COvCath. Now I realize it was a scrimmage the score 10-7. I dont believe that is a blow out. Lets do this. Let the boys decide Friday night. Over at half and blowout is absurd. I loved the Math I saw earlier this week Ryle 6A-NCC 2A= 4. Breds by 4 that's my final answer.

I hope both teams play their best. Two really good teams:flame:

 

Glad you mentioned that. The Raiders held Cov Cath to (4) four total yards on offense. How many yards did Cov Cath get against NCC last week. And thank you sir, I will be opening at the Funny Bone Saturday night. Come out and support us.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad you mentioned that. The Raiders held Cov Cath to (4) four total yards on offense. How many yards did Cov Cath get against NCC last week. And thank you sir, I will be opening at the Funny Bone Saturday night. Come out and support us.
they only had 11 at half.

Ryle has the edge on size, depth, and number of talented players.

Newport Cath, has a slight egde in coaching.

 

THis should make for an interesting game. But if ryle can keep its focus and not turn over the ball. They will win. I do not see a blow out, unless Newport

Cath rolls over and plays dead. Which i do not see happening.

 

Ryle 27:fire:

New Cath 21:fight:

Ryle has the edge on size, depth, and number of talented players.

Newport Cath, has a slight egde in coaching.

 

THis should make for an interesting game. But if ryle can keep its focus and not turn over the ball. They will win. I do not see a blow out, unless Newport

Cath rolls over and plays dead. Which i do not see happening.

 

Ryle 27:fire:

New Cath 21:fight:

I believe all the facts in your statements are true. However, having more talented players, I would fine to be very hard to agree with. This will be a fun game to watch. I think NCC's improving defense will be the key to the outcome. The only weaknesses so far are third and long. Ryle does not throw the ball all that well. NCC rolling over will never happen as long as the Mentor is on the hill. (That would be Coach Schneider). I have to get to work (Sales goals) never go away. NCC opens more eyes tonight. Breds win in a squeaker

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.