Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic at Ryle Predictions

Who wins? 111 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Newport Central Catholic
      42%
    • Ryle
      57%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hate to blow your bubble, there is another river in Ky that run' s north. It's called the Ky River.

 

 

Wow , two ( rivers going north ) in one state ! I guess its because we gotta keep washing them Buckeyes out !:lol: I'll take Ryle big in this game 35 to 7 . NCC in the SuperBowl had alittle trouble with our Big Lines and Ryle has the same size up front . I think Ryle wins BIG at home !:thumb:

  • Replies 94
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prediction: Robbie Kues gets his picture in the paper! (lol) ...for leading another upset!

NCC definatly can play with Ryle... Kues needs to not take as many sacks because the line did give him time last week and he just took to long to throw it... But if the defense for NCC steps up they will be right there in the end... NCC did beat ryle 2 years ago and was in the games last year, they are much farther along this year than last as well

Sorry Bob, but Ryle 28-21

I expect Ryle to win this one by two or three touchdowns.

NCC, and not just being a homer here. I really think NCC wins a close one here.

  • Author

I don't think people are giving Newcaths defense credit for what they accomplished last week. Shutting out Cov Caths offence, now we all know they are not the usual power offence, in years past, but Newcaths defence can definitly stop Benke and Schmitz. Newcath in another upset 14-10.

NCC, and not just being a homer here. I really think NCC wins a close one here.

 

Homer...

 

Ryle by 14...

Homer...

 

Ryle by 14...

We shall see. :thumb:
I don't think people are giving Newcaths defense credit for what they accomplished last week. Shutting out Cov Caths offence, now we all know they are not the usual power offence, in years past, but Newcaths defence can definitly stop Benke and Schmitz. Newcath in another upset 14-10.

 

 

There is a really, really big difference between CovCath's and Ryle's offense this year. Ryle truly has a very dominating offensive line and very hard running, punishing running backs. Not sure I can say the same thing about CovCath at this point in the season (although I expect CovCath to get much better as the season progresses). Ryle qb also throws a very nice ball, which I think is going to be a big factor in this game.

 

NCC is going to have to really pack the line to stop Ryle's running game and that will make them susceptible to the pass. Plus Ryle has a lot of depth that will take its toll in the second half.

 

I expect Ryle to win by at least 2 tds. Ryle still has a chip on its shoulder from the Highlands game ( I know I would) and is out to prove that 1. it most definitely is the second best team in N. Ky., and 2. despite the size of the loss to Highlands, Ryle is close to being on the same level as Highlands. It can't make those claims if it loses to NCC.

Horses - 21

Radiers - 20

I don't think people are giving Newcaths defense credit for what they accomplished last week. Shutting out Cov Caths offence, now we all know they are not the usual power offence, in years past, but Newcaths defence can definitly stop Benke and Schmitz. Newcath in another upset 14-10.

 

I doubt it...even if you do you will still have to stop Campbell and Morgan and company.

We shall see. :thumb:

 

Have you seen NC play yet? Just curious...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.