Newcath37

Who wins?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with Ben Paar from NCC? Is he hurt? Or is Kues the man now...and if so, will Paar move to wide out?? Has NCC worked on a fake kick with Grosser as a reciever? He has great speed and hands (for a soccer play-ah).

Ben Parr is fine. He is the backup QB. Rob Kues is the man for now. Moving Parr to WR he would be very far back on a very deep depth chart. NCC is loaded there.

Do you really think that 21 points is 'exorbitant'?

Have you seen Ryle play?

Only on Film Yes my answer is still exorbitant. I am very good friends with a long time Ryle parent. Very close to the football program. I know what Im told. The answer is still exorbitant. I guess the world is going to get shocked again this Friday night. Just keep doubting the Horses we love it

No one from Ryle should doubt the horses and their ability. After NCC's spectacular win at last years state championship game taking them lightly would be dangerous and I am sure the coaches and the players are well aware of that. It may have been last years team but I am sure the heart and the drive to win are still with this years team. The last couple of years the contest between these two teams has been a lot of fun to watch. I have no doubt that this weeks game will prove to be the same. I don't see the score being lopsided at all, I think it will be a close, hard fought battle.

GO RAIDERS!!!

It really doesn't matter the outcome for NCC, a good game is all that is needed to better prepare them for the district games! Ryle is a great competitor and I am glad we are playing them, it has become a nice addition to our schedule. Good luck Breds!

I hate to blow your bubble, there is another river in Ky that run' s north. It's called the Ky River.

Not so fast Family Tradition. According to my sources, the Kentucky River does not flow due north... I am sure there are twists and turns and at some points along the way the river flows northly.

Other rivers that flow northerly but not necessarily due north

Maumee (IN, OH)

Cheyenne (SD)

Clark Fork (MT and ID)

Fox (WI) -- flows into Lake Michigan at Green Bay

Guyandotte (WV)

Kanawha (WV)

Kentucky (guess)

San Joaquin (CA)

St. Marys (FL/GA border)

Lamar (MT)

Salinas (CA)

Saranac (NY)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ryle by 10 in a very physical game. Good luck to both fine institutions.

There is a really, really big difference between CovCath's and Ryle's offense this year. Ryle truly has a very dominating offensive line and very hard running, punishing running backs. Not sure I can say the same thing about CovCath at this point in the season (although I expect CovCath to get much better as the season progresses). Ryle qb also throws a very nice ball, which I think is going to be a big factor in this game.

NCC is going to have to really pack the line to stop Ryle's running game and that will make them susceptible to the pass. Plus Ryle has a lot of depth that will take its toll in the second half.

I expect Ryle to win by at least 2 tds. Ryle still has a chip on its shoulder from the Highlands game ( I know I would) and is out to prove that 1. it most definitely is the second best team in N. Ky., and 2. despite the size of the loss to Highlands, Ryle is close to being on the same level as Highlands. It can't make those claims if it loses to NCC.

Exactly LN. That's no disrespect to NCC which obviously is off to a good start, has a good team and is an excellent program. NCC will just be outmanned and outnumbered by a quality, big school program in Ryle that is playing at home and will wear NCC team especially in the second half if NCC is playing many guys both ways. I also agree that Ryle wishes to stake its claim that it is the clear second best team in NKY after Highlands and it likely would love to have a second chance at the Birds after its second half performance against them in the season opener to prove it matches up much better with HHS than the score in the first game reflected.

Ryle by two scores, due to their bigger line and solid RB's. I will be interested however to see how/if Ryle handles NCC's throwing attack, something they were not able to do against Highlands. For me personally, I'd sure like to see Ryle get a bit more balanced attack. They indeed have some quality backs - but not on par with last year's Vince Murray/Scottie Gray combo - and don't think they can live predominantly on the rushing attack in some of their tougher district games.

Ryle by two scores, due to their bigger line and solid RB's. I will be interested however to see how/if Ryle handles NCC's throwing attack, something they were not able to do against Highlands. For me personally, I'd sure like to see Ryle get a bit more balanced attack. They indeed have some quality backs - but not on par with last year's Vince Murray/Scottie Gray combo - and don't think they can live predominantly on the rushing attack in some of their tougher district games.

:thumb:

No one from Ryle should doubt the horses and their ability. After NCC's spectacular win at last years state championship game taking them lightly would be dangerous and I am sure the coaches and the players are well aware of that. It may have been last years team but I am sure the heart and the drive to win are still with this years team. The last couple of years the contest between these two teams has been a lot of fun to watch. I have no doubt that this weeks game will prove to be the same. I don't see the score being lopsided at all, I think it will be a close, hard fought battle.

GO RAIDERS!!!

Now that is a lady that knows her football. Hope to see you at the game