Appalachian State 34 Michigan 32

Hangman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now if G-Tech beats overrated university the college sports day will go down in history as a great day.

Whats so overrated about Notre Dame? They are not expected to do really much of anything this year. It will be a good year if they can just become bowl eligible...

Whats so overrated about Notre Dame? They are not expected to do really much of anything this year. It will be a good year if they can just become bowl eligible...

Exactly, maybe last year. But with a QB seeing his first time ever, this will be a good win for the Irish. If not, put in the Frosh phenom...;)

Questions:

1) When is Carr fired?

2) Does UM rebound or implode?

3) Do people finally start questioning the Big10?

1. Not anytime soon. Michigan has three games against ranked teams. If Carr cant beat atleast one of those three teams then I would say he is gone. And if they get beat another time like this, say to a Illinios, Purdue, or Minnesota, then he will be gone. And once mid November rolls around and Ohio State comes to town, if Carr can't beat the Buckeyes in Ann Arbor then he will be gone.

2. I think they will rebound, there to good not too. Hart will have another huge year over 1,400 yards and 20 touchdowns, Henne will have a good year over 3,000 yards passing and around 30 touchdowns. How Michigans D holds down the season will matter most. Henne, Hart, and Manningham can have big games like today but if that D can't hold up it doesn't even matter.

3. The Big 10 is a pretty solid confrence. Of course the SEC is the most dominant confrence but the Big 10 is right behind them. Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and Wisconsin. Having four teams in the top 25 is pretty big for one confrence. The SEC has 6 teams in the top 25, the Big 12 has 4 teams.

1. Not anytime soon. Michigan has three games against ranked teams. If Carr cant beat atleast one of those three teams then I would say he is gone. And if they get beat another time like this, say to a Illinios, Purdue, or Minnesota, then he will be gone. And once mid November rolls around and Ohio State comes to town, if Carr can't beat the Buckeyes in Ann Arbor then he will be gone.

2. I think they will rebound, there to good not too. Hart will have another huge year over 1,400 yards and 20 touchdowns, Henne will have a good year over 3,000 yards passing and around 30 touchdowns. How Michigans D holds down the season will matter most. Henne, Hart, and Manningham can have big games like today but if that D can't hold up it doesn't even matter.

3. The Big 10 is a pretty solid confrence. Of course the SEC is the most dominant confrence but the Big 10 is right behind them. Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and Wisconsin. Having four teams in the top 25 is pretty big for one confrence. The SEC has 6 teams in the top 25, the Big 12 has 4 teams.

Oh I dont know about that. The big 10 was very overrated last year, and I believe they are again. Also they will only have 3 in top 25 after this week cause Michigan might drop out. They have a couple of good teams, and then there is a huge drop off for the rest of the teams in the conference. I would say the Big 11 is either the 3rd or 4th best conference this year...