Appalachian State 34 Michigan 32

Hangman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again if they win out and beat OSU and they will, and everybody else has one loss they will be OK. I didn't mean that Saturday's loss would be "forgotten" in the sense where it never happened, but in the realm of the college polls they could work themselves back.

OLD Bama is 1-0:dancingpa

Editorial from the Ann Arbor News:

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2007/09/carty_sometimes_the_game_tells.html

"When the game was over, the Appalachian State defensive players echoed the same comments made by Southern Cal's defenders after the Rose Bowl last year, calling Michigan's offense simple and predictable.

Appalachian State's coach, meanwhile, talked about how he knew he'd be able to run the ball on Michigan, because when you run the spread offense well, it's hard for even a good defense to stop."

Ouch.

App State won back to back National Titles and many people believe they will 3-peat.

I could see that team winning a ton of National Championships. I've been to Boone,NC. My girls family has a cabin there. I would be willing to bet that practicing football could be the most exciting thing going on in that small town.