Appalachian State 34 Michigan 32

Hangman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does this knock UM clean out of the rankings for now?

No, they will fall to about 11th....

In 1-AA...:D

Will he stay at LSU because he has the workings of a really good stint going there or will he "go home"?

I read on a website that Miles has to pay a $500,000 fine if he leaves LSU prior to the end of the 2011 season, or $1.25 million if he leaves LSU for Michigan.

Carr's past contracts have promised a $300,000 bonus if he is employed as Wolverine coach on July 1. The new language simply that states that Carr be employed by the university in any capacity until July 1, 2008. Carr was unavailable for comment, but athletic director Bill Martin acknowledged that he has discussed retirement with Carr. The 2007 Wolverines will be senior heavy, and Carr has faced increasing criticism for his inability to beat Ohio State and win bowl games.

http://thewizardofodds.blogspot.com/2007/01/is-2007-season-carrs-last-at-michigan.html

With those type of connections to UM, I would believe that UM's coaching list will consist of one person...Les Miles.

Money would not be an option, I would think there are some UM boosters that would pay that ransom to get rid of Carr right now.

Bingo...