Appalachian State 34 Michigan 32

Hangman

I've told you boys! Appy State is the Real Deal McNeil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That FG on 1st down was almost the worst coaching move I have ever seen in football by Appy. Then to have Manningham in single coverage..... Wheh!

That is what I said in the update thread. That made no sense doing that, you cant give a team like Michigan who is loaded on offense that much time...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder how Henne, Hart, and Manningham feel right now, because they came back because they wanted a NC, and now after one game they have no chance to get there...

And that is actually why I dont like College football though, because by the end of the year UM could be playing better than anyone, but woudn't get a chance to show it since there is no playoff system...

I wonder how Henne, Hart, and Manningham feel right now, because they came back because they wanted a NC, and now after one game they have no chance to get there...

Exactly. For them to come back and work hard and everything is gone after a game in which they should have won. And those three all had good games. Henne threw for over 230 yards, Manningham had 69 yards receiving and Hart rushed for over 185 yards.