Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jay Glazer's Rant on Bengals and KY

Featured Replies

And I have been offered moonshine on two occasions. The first time was as a freshman at Morehead. The second time I politely declined the offer.

 

 

That's funny...:lol:

  • Replies 109
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dat boy Jay Glazer is fittin to get his tail whooped if he ever comes back to KY. He done messed up with us hillbilly folk.We wuz only mining our own bizness when dis city slicker comes on down to our great state and starts hi falootin makin funs of all of us. He can ..... you know what.

Dat boy Jay Glazer is fittin to get his tail whooped if he ever comes back to KY. He done messed up with us hillbilly folk.We wuz only mining our own bizness when dis city slicker comes on down to our great state and starts hi falootin makin funs of all of us. He can ..... you know what.
I wanted to get him on the Daily Dose with GT and Pancake and I.

 

GT said no.:fight:

And I also believe that the liquor laws are a little silly. Heck, where I grew up, Sunday was ladies' day at the liquor store and women got a 10 percent discount.

 

And I have been offered moonshine on two occasions. The first time was as a freshman at Morehead. The second time I politely declined the offer.

 

Same for me. A guy in my dorm asked me if I could help him move some stuff from the opposite side of campus, said he would give me a bottle of shine if I helped. I didn't, matter of fact the guy kind of freaked me out, I don't know what happened but I never saw him again, maybe he got caught with the shine and never made it back to Wilson Hall, or maybe he was just imaginary.

Same for me. A guy in my dorm asked me if I could help him move some stuff from the opposite side of campus, said he would give me a bottle of shine if I helped. I didn't, matter of fact the guy kind of freaked me out, I don't know what happened but I never saw him again, maybe he got caught with the shine and never made it back to Wilson Hall, or maybe he was just imaginary.

 

I do not know where he would have been in Georgetown to find a guy setting in the back of his truck selling moonshine. There are a lot of statements he made that just don't add up. Another sad thing about it, is if he was the 1 person from New York that people from Kentucky knew, then that would make people from Kentucky have such a negative opinion of New Yorkers.

Put "em up Mr. Glazer.:fight: :fight: :fight:

Does this change your opinion about Glazer?

 

It didn't bother to me to begin with, so I guess no, it didn't change my opinion. :thumb:

My dad retired from IBM and also built houses. He could sit down as he would say "figure you a set of plans" as good as anyone. He raised five children went to church and was a good man. He had an eighth grade education, and often mispoke and mispelled . The shame of it is he would be looked down on by some people on this board.

My dad retired from IBM and also built houses. He could sit down as he would say "figure you a set of plans" as good as anyone. He raised five children went to church and was a good man. He had an eighth grade education, and often mispoke and mispelled . The shame of it is he would be looked down on by some people on this board.

 

 

Great post!!:thumb:

 

That is a great point. Its sad that people think they are more intelligent and look down on people who do not talk like they do or at a level they would like.

My dad retired from IBM and also built houses. He could sit down as he would say "figure you a set of plans" as good as anyone. He raised five children went to church and was a good man. He had an eighth grade education, and often mispoke and mispelled . The shame of it is he would be looked down on by some people on this board.
I wouldn't look down on him at all. And that's my point. You know he spoke like that, and that he was not dumb. So why are you assuming that Glazer was calling the people he talked to dumb? He was making a joke, but he wasn't lying.

 

It was a joke. A Joke. Why take offense?

 

Does every comic that bashes President Bush for his speaking problems owe him an apology, and are they bad people?

I wouldn't look down on him at all. And that's my point. You know he spoke like that, and that he was not dumb. So why are you assuming that Glazer was calling the people he talked to dumb? He was making a joke, but he wasn't lying.

 

It was a joke. A Joke. Why take offense?

 

Does every comic that bashes President Bush for his speaking problems owe him an apology, and are they bad people?

 

He did not act like it was a joke until he got in trouble. I seen nothing in the original article to make me think it was light-hearted kidding.

It was a joke. A Joke. Why take offense?

 

Does every comic that bashes President Bush for his speaking problems owe him an apology, and are they bad people?

It wasn't a joke, and it was offensive.

 

Oh, and "yes" and "yes, they are". :D

He did not act like it was a joke until he got in trouble. I seen nothing in the original article to make me think it was light-hearted kidding.
You SAW nothing? ;)

 

Seriously, in that article did he say anyone in Kentucky was dumb or uneducated? Specifically, since we're getting literal here.

Oh, and "yes" and "yes, they are". :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.