Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonds preparing to sue Schilling

Featured Replies

He might as well sue half of America then!

It's big fun to watch when an idiot squares off with an idiot...

Balco Barry sues the Boston Big Mouth, Ol' "Red Sock" himself :laugh: , those two are made for each other. :D

Tubby Smith and all 21 of his brothers and sisters would be rich if he sued for this.

He might as well sue half of America then!

:thumb: This may turn into a Class Action case.

I hope he calls the "Heavy Hitter".:lol:

Get him Barry. If there is one major league I dont like, its Curt Schilling.

Go Curt, Barry won't win! Long live the bloody sock!

I thought defamation meant unthruths?

It's big fun to watch when an idiot squares off with an idiot...

 

For all we disagree on, my friend, we're in complete lockstep on this one.

I thought defamation meant unthruths?

 

Exactly, he's already admitted to "unknowingly" taking the clear and the cream. It's already been established that he had (or has) a mistress--the only thing that I don't think has been proven or admitted to is if he owes the IRS some taxes for card shows. This is just a lot of talk, this will never go to court, and Schilling won't pay him dollar one.

^ Sounds like a pay-per-view event to me!

:laugh: :laugh: :thumb: Those are the two MLB players that I dislike the most. I can't stand either one.

:laugh: :laugh: :thumb: Those are the two MLB players that I dislike the most. I can't stand either one.

 

I'd be pretty upset with Schilling if I were you too. After all, he did greatly contribute to the biggest collapse in baseball history while pitching on 1 1/2 legs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.