Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK and OJ?

Featured Replies

It's common practice for kids to start summer classes when they get to town...

Obviously. What does that have to do with the fall semester?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think the fact that he has/hasnt started class matters. I think the LOI locks him into USC regardless of him going to class or not.

But there is no release option once classes are started, right? USC wouldn't agree to let him out any way so it's moot...

Obviously. What does that have to do with the fall semester?

Who mentioned fall semester???

But there is no release option once classes are started, right? USC wouldn't agree to let him out any way so it's moot...

 

The only thing I know that used to come into play with the first day of class was the signing of a baseball contract. That's changed this year as well.

Let me call my banker...

From someone I chatted with said that members inside OJ's circle talked to UK and they were thinking about trying to get out of the LOI at SC.

It isn't going to happen...but evidently there was some contact initiated by Mayo's people, earlier in the summer.

From someone I chatted with said that members inside OJ's circle talked to UK and they were thinking about trying to get out of the LOI at SC.

It isn't going to happen...but evidently there was some contact initiated by Mayo's people, earlier in the summer.

 

Any reason given for wanting out of the LOI?

From someone I chatted with said that members inside OJ's circle talked to UK and they were thinking about trying to get out of the LOI at SC.

It isn't going to happen...but evidently there was some contact initiated by Mayo's people, earlier in the summer.

If the news is a few months old it still didn't have legs. There is no way USC was going to let him out...

USC has/had no reason to let him out of it...and if I were them, I wouldn't let him out.

Now I will stand by my guy who told me this...that Mayo's people looked into it..as far fetched as it may seem...nothing would surprise me with OJ Mayo.

USC has/had no reason to let him out of it...and if I were them, I wouldn't let him out.

Now I will stand by my guy who told me this...that Mayo's people looked into it..as far fetched as it may seem...nothing would surprise me with OJ Mayo.

So the Mayo "camp" looked in to something that was never going to happen. Got it...

While I agree, UK has not started classes yet.

Yes, but if GT is correct in his belief that Mayo has already started summer classes at USC, then UK's academic schedule is irrelevant.

This is a complete FARCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me call my banker...

 

 

:sleep:

Nothing going on here...O.J. is not coming to Lexington.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.