Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK and OJ?

Featured Replies

There would be ZERO reason to let him out of the LOI. I'm calling shenanigans (bugatti 2002)...

 

Especially since if he left, all his buddies he brought with him would want out too.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sources saying contact has been made but USC wont budge.

??????

Reality: No contact has been made, Mayo will spend fall and winter semesters at USC and then declare for the NBA draft. Unless he really meant all that stuff about establishing his college basketball legacy, in which case he'll come back for his sophomore year.

I thought we may have been working out a trade of some kind......

Why would he leave.. what am I missing about USC lately? I know he's been attending summer classes and has been rumored to be scheduleing nightly pick up games with his teamates.

JB heard the same thing this weekend.

Doubt we will ever see it come to fruition, but it has some legs.

  • Author

Thanks LABS.

I trust your sources more than any on here.

OK... so will someone explain what's going on. Certainly he isn't leaving SoCal for the weather and scenery in Lextown. There is more to the story.....? (If he was to leave)

OK... so will someone explain what's going on. Certainly he isn't leaving SoCal for the weather and scenery in Lextown. There is more to the story.....? (If he was to leave)

We can give him more money.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

My bologna has a first name

 

It’s O S C A R …

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: That is about right! Nothing biting today. :D

Reality: No contact has been made, Mayo will spend fall and winter semesters at USC and then declare for the NBA draft. Unless he really meant all that stuff about establishing his college basketball legacy, in which case he'll come back for his sophomore year.

 

Proof?

If hes has been to class at USC (and I have been told he has) there are only several unrealistic ways he could play for UK in 08.

There is very little chance this has "legs"...

OK... so will someone explain what's going on. Certainly he isn't leaving SoCal for the weather and scenery in Lextown. There is more to the story.....? (If he was to leave)

 

Exactly

If hes has been to class at USC (and I have been told he has) there are only several unrealistic ways he could play for UK in 08.

There is very little chance this has "legs"...

While I agree, UK has not started classes yet.

While I agree, UK has not started classes yet.

It's common practice for kids to start summer classes when they get to town...

If hes has been to class at USC (and I have been told he has) there are only several unrealistic ways he could play for UK in 08.

There is very little chance this has "legs"...

 

 

I don't think the fact that he has/hasnt started class matters. I think the LOI locks him into USC regardless of him going to class or not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.