Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK and OJ?

Featured Replies

Sources saying contact has been made but USC wont budge.

??????

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not buying...

  • Author

If USC wont budge then it wont happen.

I tend to think it wont happen too.

"He's talking about Mayo, not Simpson!" I said as I slapped my hand to my forehead.:rolleyes: :creepy:

It wouldn't matter anyway would it? He would still have to sit out a year wouldn't he?

Unless there is a link I say it never happened and wouldn't matter anyway.

"He's talking about Mayo, not Simpson!" I said as I slapped my hand to my forehead.:rolleyes: :creepy:

 

I did the same thing...:laugh:

I did the same thing...:laugh:

 

Same here. I was so confused.

Sources saying contact has been made but USC wont budge.

??????

Do you have link??

After all the "Don't call me I'll call you" fuss that was made, why would OJ come to UK?

My bologna has a first name

 

It’s O S C A R …

My bologna has a first name

 

It’s O S C A R …

:laugh: :lol:

There would be ZERO reason to let him out of the LOI. I'm calling shenanigans (bugatti 2002)...

My bologna has a first name

 

It’s O S C A R …

The "Big O" is transferring to UK?:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.