Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

m&ms?

Featured Replies

Got to go with the plain. The peanut would send me running for my EPI-pen

Peanut, but the plain is good in soft served ice cream.

Plain or Peanut. It's hard to find a better treat!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

Peanutbutter!!!!!!!!!!!

The bomb. Peanutbutter is the best by far.

Plain. I like to put them in the freezer for a few minutes and then enjoy them with an ice cold glass of milk.

Peanuts and plain. They're just so good, I can eat them all day, even though I probably shouldn't!

Plain. I like to put them in the freezer for a few minutes and then enjoy them with an ice cold glass of milk.
:thumb:

Dark chocolate

I'll go with the peanut m&ms...but I like to put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to get a chill on them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.