Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Do You Do For a Living???

Featured Replies

I am currently going to Western Kentucky and am majoring in Math to be a teacher in a year. Right now I am working at Rafferty's and am a server for a little extra money...

 

I was just wondering what everyone does for a living and if you are in college what are you going for???

  • Replies 86
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Environmental Technician.

 

In school for Environmental Engineering degree. Thank goodness my conpany is flipping the bill for most of that.

Going to school full time for Criminal Justice. Currently not working, unless you count being a live in maid work.

 

Before this I was doing customer service/call center type jobs for 10 years. Being home most of the time enables me to post all the useless information I can on this board. :lol:

I take money from rich people and give it poor people. I frequently provide aid to overburdened citizens from the unfair accusations of the state. Also, from time to time, I assist the matrimonially challenged through their problems.

C-A-T-S,

Kuddos for your choice of Math teacher. There is a huge shortage. Thanks.

 

I'm a CPA.

I am currently a senior at Eastern Kentucky University majoring in Criminal Justice. I am also working full time at a Valet in Lexington at Central Baptist Hospital. I plan on finding a part time job in Richmond, so I can finish up my last few semesters and graduate ASAP. :lol:

Circuit judge. My friends told me it would be easy but it has been more work the past 7 months than the previous 7 years.

Claim adjuster, cars, boats, injuries, you name it, i do it :D

Full-time student, entering my senior year at Morehead State University, my area of concentration is Health & Physical Education teaching P-12. I currently work on campus at the University center but recently put in applications at St. Claire Medical Center, Movie Gallery, and Hibbett Sports, looking for a job when school starts.

Retired high school social studies teacher, and athletic director. I now do some substituting at our high school.

Value City Furniture... I run the show... no really.. Well okay, pick up kid.

Pharmaceutical Sales and Football Coach.

I taught school for about 8 years and got my Master's to be a Prinicpal. I changed jobs so my wife could be with our two little kids. I've coached the whole time though and LOVE IT!

Pressman printer for 23 years. I guarantee almost all of you have handled and read what I print. Also Director of Maint for a new group of fun centers coming to KY...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.