Jerry Narron Fired

How great would a Marty/LaRussa pairing be! Think Marty would call refer to him as Abner Doubleday?
I don't think LaRussa would come here. (I would love for him to, but don't see it happening.)

Jocketty's a possibility. IMO.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't seem like this Mackanin guy is much of one, either...
He has has 21 seasons of managerial experience in the minor leagues and winter leagues, plus has been bench coach....I'll take that over "0" experience.

Did Krivsky cry in the presser?
"Crying, there's no crying in baseball".....unless

Krivsky, hasn't impressed me to date. Flurry of moves in middle relief corps during '06 season and the return, is woeful.

How many, still remain with the Reds from last year?....:sssh:

GT: After Narron's comments to Welsh about the players, I have very little doubt that he hit Castro for Hobbs to make a point...

It was too stupid of a move to not have a hidden agenda behind it...

I missed the comment, what was said.

Para-phrasing: Players need to be moved. It's not fair to the 8 guys on the field, or the guys in the bullpen for that matter, to put them in in the 6th inning and expect them to be able to hold a lead. Guys like Coutlangus, Salmon, Coffey...etc. Some of the rookies aren't ready...

Basically, he didn't think he had good enough players to win. I, for one, completely agree with him...

Para-phrasing: Players need to be moved. It's not fair to the 8 guys on the field, or the guys in the bullpen for that matter, to put them in in the 6th inning and expect them to be able to hold a lead. Guys like Coutlangus, Salmon, Coffey...etc. Some of the rookies aren't ready...

Basically, he didn't think he had good enough players to win. I, for one, completely agree with him...

Where did he say this? Just over-the-air, or is it in print somewhere? Good for Narron, at least get it off your chest on the way out.

This team has scored plenty enough runs this year to be in the race, that is a fact.