Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Basketball

Featured Replies

Do you know if NKU is going to bring any new recruits to there basketball program beside the transfer from WVU

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm ColonelNation32 does...Is that OK???

Who cares about NKU?
:sleep:

They are a part of College sports the last time I checked. :irked:

There are a lot of members on BGP who care.

I follow NKU as well.

 

 

Go Norse!

 

:thumb:

Can't wait for the new arena....:ylsuper:

Can't wait for the new arena....:ylsuper:

 

Indeed this will be nice, I really think it'll help attendance for games. It's just hard to take everything that serious at times in the current arena.

I think the new arena will also help with recruiting...

Is the plan still to go D1 after the arena is finished? They definitly have enough student enrollment to support it. This would also boost recruiting. Last I heard NKU had more enrollment than both EKU and WKU, it would be nice if in 5 years we had a NCAA Tourney team in town. I know that is moving a little bit fast but both EKU and WKU have done it fairly recently.

Is the plan still to go D1 after the arena is finished? .

 

The school put a committee together last year, I believe, and came to the conclusion that going D1 is not in their best interest.

  • Author

I just saw in the newspaper today that the Men's Basketball team got a transfer from Wisconsin Basketball team

I think the new arena will also help with recruiting...

 

And get fans to the games. I know i will be going...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.