Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton = Adam Williams

Featured Replies

A 6'7" freshman with 3 point range sounds fine to me.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euton is better now than Williams ever was.

It's been said on here many times... This is the way recruiting is done these days. You can't just wait until the summer before school starts to begin recruiting players and expect to get one with any talent... You have to establish relationships while the players and go from there. I'm sure Dakotah will be great in a UK uniform, let's not criticize him until we have a reason.

I'll be interested to see if Euton develops into a Dan Langhi-type player. At this age, they seem to have similar size and skill sets.

I'm sure Dakotah will be great in a UK uniform, let's not criticize him until we have a reason.

:thumb: :thumb: Another good post, do not critisize a h.s. kid. Yes, he has signed A LOI, but he is still in high school.

 

Congrats again to D. Euton and I am sure that Caoch Gillispie liked what he saw in him or this would not have happened ;) .

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Westsider that is a very good comparison I had forgot about about another kid we lost to Vandy

:thumb: :thumb: Another good post, do not critisize a h.s. kid. Yes, he has signed A LOI, but he is still in high school.

 

Congrats again to D. Euton and I am sure that Caoch Gillispie liked what he saw in him or this would not have happened ;) .

He can only verbal no signed letter.

He can only verbal no signed letter.

:thumb: My bad, that is what I meant.

Euton is ranked much higher nationally than Williams was and is bigger too, can't teach size. I think he will work out fine with his work ethic and family support.

Scout and Rivals have not ranked the 2010 class yet, so saying Euton is ranked anywhere is a bit premature...

Please lets let the young man be 16 and enjoy this time, how would we feel as parents if eveywhere we turned people were putting our kid down? And we had better not make fun of his religous convictions for we will be the ones who pay for that!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Please lets let the young man be 16 and enjoy this time, how would we feel as parents if eveywhere we turned people were putting our kid down? And we had better not make fun of his religious convictions for we will be the ones who pay for that!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:
I didn't see anything, related to that and besides, that would be a Rule #3 violation.
Scout and Rivals have not ranked the 2010 class yet, so saying Euton is ranked anywhere is a bit premature...

:thumb: That is what I was thinking also...

Scout and Rivals have not ranked the 2010 class yet, so saying Euton is ranked anywhere is a bit premature...

GT you know us UK fans have our own rankings.:D If we can't find one we will make it up. :p

All I am going to say on this one is that I can see it easy to rip a West Virginia boy this far advance before he gets on campus, but come on. You gotta have the love, hope, and ambition for a Kentucky boy to end up being a player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.