Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton = Adam Williams

Featured Replies

So If someone spells there name Ashli instead of Ashley, and I spell it the way they do then it is wrong???

Okay, guys, please,,,,,his name is Dakotah, with an h at the end. To make sure I was right, I called his father. And if Ashli is 6'8" and plays as well as Dakotah, I hope she comes to Rose Hill.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, guys, please,,,,,his name is Dakotah, with an h at the end. To make sure I was right, I called his father. And if Ashli is 6'8" and plays as well as Dakotah, I hope she comes to Rose Hill.

:laugh: :lol:

Your not kidding, I think he will be pretty good for us though, I mean the kid 14 or 15 years old so he will become a lot better as his body develops more. I like the fact though that he took a chance on a Kentucky guy. Beside for Miller he is probably best prospect the state will see for a while. And I can honestly say he is better now than Williams was his final year.

:thumb: :thumb: I just hope that the fans of this state will not put this kid under a microscope so much that it affects his high school days. Yes, Euton is still a soph. in high school. I hope everyone will remember this. Imo Gillispie has gotten " a steal" as one put it. Euton is VERY talented, will no doubt improve, I heard the Euton kid in an interview on WKYT new out of Lexington. He did a very good, matur einterview and seems to have a great head on his shoulders. Again, I hope that Euton is not "nit picked" and cririsized to death (so to speak).

I watched the young Mr. Euton do an interview with WKYT. He is mature well beyond his years. He handled himself like a seasoned veteran and with nothing but class. It is apparent that not only does he have excellent basketball skills but he also is a person with character.

Not many high school players get the opportunity to do what Euton is doing. Let's allow him to enjoy his time as a high school student/athlete, wish him the best and hope for all parties involved that he has a great career as a Wildcat.

:thumb: :thumb: Great post here cvillecat!! :banana:

Man… now I remember why I stick to the high school side of BGP. You guys are brutal… :rolleyes: :lol:

 

Dakotah Euton was taught early the truth that, “…all things are possible with God.” As the only high school sophomore I can recall being offered a scholarship to the University of Kentucky, it is clear to me that he genuinely believe this, lives it and has his sights set on proving why he deserves such an honor.

 

I understand that all true Kentucky fans are so hungry for something good to happen, it’s hard not to turn every development inside out and examine it from every angle. The regular season will be here soon, and Billy G will have a chance to show us what he’s got where it actually counts. Beyond that, we have three full seasons before Euton can officially wear a UK jersey. Until then, all I can say is, I genuinely believe that Euton will become one of the fondly remembered names in the great Wildcat tradition.

 

I’ve known Dakotah since I could pick him up with one arm and carry him around on my shoulder. The fact that he can now do that with me, (I’m a load) as a sophomore in H.S., and his older brother could do that with both of us, tells me Billy G. robbed the bank. Locking in Euton right now with Florida, Indiana and others beating on his door was a great move. I have no doubts that time will prove this to be true.

 

Unlike many highly ranked high schoolers, Euton is no prima donna. This kid has a blue-collar work ethic and humble determination that is out of fashion these days. He’s old school to the max. Adpolh Rupp would have loved this kid. Sure, he can knock down 30-footers, and throw down with two hands, (as a sophomore in H.S. mind you…) but his game is not based on flash. He will bang and crash the boards, dive onto loose balls, set hard picks, encourage his teammates and basically do whatever it takes contribute.

 

Whether Euton becomes the next Dan Issel or is merely a solid contributor to a Top-10 UK team ala Chuck Verderber, Charles Hurt or Derrick Hord remains to be seen. Either way, Wildcat fans will fall in love with this kid simply because he puts everything he has on the floor every practice and every game. He will remind everyone what it truly means to a Kentucky kid to be a Kentucky Wildcat.

 

I can assure you of one other thing as well. No Kentuckian will ever have to worry about what might spill out of this kid's mouth when some reporter sticks a microphone in his face. :thumb:

 

IMO, Billy G. just banked a certificate of deposit that will pay the Wildcats dividends for at least the next seven years. As for me... I'm looking forward to enjoying the next three seasons with him... :thumb:

Man… now I remember why I stick to the high school side of BGP. You guys are brutal… :rolleyes: :lol:

 

Dakotah Euton was taught early the truth that, “…all things are possible with God.” As the only high school sophomore I can recall being offered a scholarship to the University of Kentucky, it is clear to me that he genuinely believe this, lives it and has his sights set on proving why he deserves such an honor.

 

I understand that all true Kentucky fans are so hungry for something good to happen, it’s hard not to turn every development inside out and examine it from every angle. The regular season will be here soon, and Billy G will have a chance to show us what he’s got where it actually counts. Beyond that, we have three full seasons before Euton can officially wear a UK jersey. Until then, all I can say is, I genuinely believe that Euton will become one of the fondly remembered names in the great Wildcat tradition.

 

I’ve known Dakotah since I could pick him up with one arm and carry him around on my shoulder. The fact that he can now do that with me, (I’m a load) as a sophomore in H.S., and his older brother could do that with both of us, tells me Billy G. robbed the bank. Locking in Euton right now with Florida, Indiana and others beating on his door was a great move. I have no doubts that time will prove this to be true.

 

Unlike many highly ranked high schoolers, Euton is no prima donna. This kid has a blue-collar work ethic and humble determination that is out of fashion these days. He’s old school to the max. Adpolh Rupp would have loved this kid. Sure, he can knock down 30-footers, and throw down with two hands, (as a sophomore in H.S. mind you…) but his game is not based on flash. He will bang and crash the boards, dive onto loose balls, set hard picks, encourage his teammates and basically do whatever it takes contribute.

 

Whether Euton becomes the next Dan Issel or is merely a solid contributor to a Top-10 UK team ala Chuck Verderber, Charles Hurt or Derrick Hord remains to be seen. Either way, Wildcat fans will fall in love with this kid simply because he puts everything he has on the floor every practice and every game. He will remind everyone what it truly means to a Kentucky kid to be a Kentucky Wildcat.

 

I can assure you of one other thing as well. No Kentuckian will ever have to worry about what might spill out of this kid's mouth when some reporter sticks a microphone in his face. :thumb:

 

IMO, Billy G. just banked a certificate of deposit that will pay the Wildcats dividends for at least the next seven years. As for me... I'm looking forward to enjoying the next three seasons with him... :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: Excellent post.

:thumb: :thumb: Excellent post.
Thanks... :thumb:

 

And for the record, I do know how to spell "Adolph"... :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I was in a hurry to get to my kid's ballgames earlier, and didn't proofread my post. I don't want to lose my "Big Blue License." :eek: :eek: :eek:

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.