Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton = Adam Williams

Featured Replies

I apologize I have just been reading so much almost hatred and making fun of Dakota on catspause I transposed it over here I totally withdraw my thread

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
All I am going to say on this one is that I can see it easy to rip a West Virginia boy this far advance before he gets on campus, but come on. You gotta have the love, hope, and ambition for a Kentucky boy to end up being a player.

Nobody is ripping on anyone. Thought the Williams kid got a raw deal because after he got here seemed like they were always looking for ways to get out of his scholarship because there is ALWAYS someone better out there. Who's to say when Euton gets here and there's another Greg Oden or Durant out there, but UK doesn't have the scolarship Billy G asks him to walk on or red shirt or go to an Academy,etc. Hoping it doesn't happen, but early verbals are a mistake for the kid and the college. Now he's under the microscope for 3 years.

Euton is a top-50 recruit in the '10 class. What was Williams?

  • Author
Euton is a top-50 recruit in the '10 class. What was Williams?

I believe he may have been West Virginia's Mr. Basketball or player of the year. Hopefully someone that knows for sure will post. I remember on seeing on Catspause from people that had seen him play that he was the next Jeff Shepard or longshot(Rex),could shoot and jump out of the gym. Don't see how in 2007 you could say anyone is a sure fire top 50 recruit in '10, potential-wise(maybe).

Nobody is ripping on anyone. Thought the Williams kid got a raw deal because after he got here seemed like they were always looking for ways to get out of his scholarship because there is ALWAYS someone better out there. Who's to say when Euton gets here and there's another Greg Oden or Durant out there, but UK doesn't have the scolarship Billy G asks him to walk on or red shirt or go to an Academy,etc. Hoping it doesn't happen, but early verbals are a mistake for the kid and the college. Now he's under the microscope for 3 years.

 

 

Who's to say Euton will not be one of the best players out there, and a guy that can come in and contribute? Who's to say that he is not the Chris Lofton we never had. All I am saying is it is never a negative thing to pick up on an in state guy early especially when he's getting National looks, and more likely than not wind up a top 50-100 guy. Its just way too early to predict his dimise and throw him by the wayside. Lets just see how it plays out.

I believe he may have been West Virginia's Mr. Basketball or player of the year. Hopefully someone that knows for sure will post. I remember on seeing on Catspause from people that had seen him play that he was the next Jeff Shepard or longshot(Rex),could shoot and jump out of the gym. Don't see how in 2007 you could say anyone is a sure fire top 50 recruit in '10, potential-wise(maybe).

 

You can't say anything about what will happen in the next 3 years unless your name is Jesus, but I'll take my chances on a top-50 VERBAL committment any day of the week.

Top 50 where???

 

He's #26 in the class of 2010 rankings right now.

He's #26 in the class of 2010 rankings right now.

There is a reason the two main recruiting services have not released 2010 rankings...

Anyone listen Dan Patrick grill Tim Floyd the other day for taking a verbal from a 14 year old kid?

He's #26 in the class of 2010 rankings right now.

Link?

Anyone listen Dan Patrick grill Tim Floyd the other day for taking a verbal from a 14 year old kid?

 

That would be 2 years in a row he has offered a 14-year-old.

I am thrilled for this kid and his family but in another way I feel sorry for him as well. Euton is a 16yr. old h.s. kid that will now play 3 more seasons of h.s. basketball with every move he makes being critisized. Lets , like I said earlier along with others remember that Euton is a "high school" kid, be happy for him, wish him well and let him enjoy his high school playing days. I know that I am going to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.