Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton = Adam Williams

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top 50 where???

You know in the UKFRS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

University of KY Fan Ranking System.:D

There is a reason the two main recruiting services have not released 2010 rankings...

 

I'll take my chances on a verbal commitment.

Link?

 

Quoted straight from WKYT's newscast.

I'll take my chances on a verbal commitment.

Um. Good for you. As far as I'm concerned the 2010 class is not yet ranked. When it is, I'm sure Euton will be in there. Just not sure where...

Um. Good for you. As far as I'm concerned the 2010 class is not yet ranked. When it is, I'm sure Euton will be in there. Just not sure where...

 

Good for you too buddy. I respect your opinion. A verbal commitment is like a walkon in my opinion - nothing negative about it.

Thanks Strike-3, but of course we all know that this isn't an official ranking service, so it doesn't count. Nice to see Euton in the top 15, though.

 

 

Now if Yahoo would buy them.....;)

Now if Yahoo would buy them.....;)

Likely a good reason they aren't spending 100 million on Hoopsreport... ;)

Likely a good reason they aren't spending 100 million on Hoopsreport... ;)

 

Yahoo is buying them for their content and eyes. Its no comment on quality, right?

Yahoo is buying them for their content and eyes. Its no comment on quality, right?

If the content wasn't up to par there wouldn't be almost 200,000 paid subscribers, right???

If the content wasn't up to par there wouldn't be almost 200,000 paid subscribers, right???

 

Obviously, the content is solid. No argument. However, my point is that its not a statement as to who has the BEST content but , rather, who has good content with the MOST eyes. There could be many sites that are better.

Obviously, the content is solid. No argument. However, my point is that its not a statement as to who has the BEST content but , rather, who has good content with the MOST eyes. There could be many sites that are better.

Could be? Sure. I've yet to see a site better than Scout and Rivals on a national level...

Could be? Sure. I've yet to see a site better than Scout and Rivals on a national level...

 

 

You could be right when you qualify it. Again, my point is that we cannot disparage a smaller less reputable site simply because of lack of recognition.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.