Very Sad News: The Death of LSURock

rocktopper

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible news.

I only know a handful of BGPers personally, but after nearly two years of posting here I have come to regard the site and its "regulars" as kind of a community. Whether we're simply supporting our favorite teams on the sports threads or going at it in the P&R forum, you feel connected with each other; and news like this is like a punch in the gut.

RIP, Rock.

This it probably the best post I've read on this entire site since the first time I looked at this website.

RIP Rock.

Terrible news.

I only know a handful of BGPers personally, but after nearly two years of posting here I have come to regard the site and its "regulars" as kind of a community. Whether we're simply supporting our favorite teams on the sports threads or going at it in the P&R forum, you feel connected with each other; and news like this is like a punch in the gut.

RIP, Rock.

Well said mcpapa. I agree we are a family and community here at BGP. Today we lost another one of our members....it is a sad day.Prayers and angels for his family and friends.

I have sat, and sat wondering what to say about my friend LSU....A lot of us were close with him, especially CentreRocks...I wish his family the best and my heart is with them...we in the Trinity family can rest assured that he now has the best seat around for all goings on involving Trinity...It will be a tough funeral to go to....RIP good buddy.....see ya every friday this fall.

One of the all-time greats here at BGP. The first time I was introduced to him and told that he was LSURock, I don't know what my face must have been like, but it's safe to say I was a little star-struck.:lol:

All my prayers go to him and his family.