Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matias Nocedal: The next Wildcat?

Featured Replies

Yesterday you acted like Maggard was just throwing stuff out there with a South American pointguard. Today you act like he is well-known. :lol:

I knew the kid was out there, but I don't think he has much of a chance at getting cleared. Hence I think he's throwing stuff out there. Don't you find it odd he won't mention the kid by name? My boss talks to Maggard on a regular basis, and he told him about this kid over a month ago...

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew the kid was out there, but I don't think he has much of a chance at getting cleared. Hence I think he's throwing stuff out there. Don't you find it odd he won't mention the kid by name? My boss talks to Maggard on a regular basis, and he told him about this kid over a month ago...

 

Well I am just kidding with you, but it is a possible option. While its not likely, if UK has interest then Maggard is doing a good job. It kindof sounded like you were taking a shot at him. With Gilispie being so broad with recruiting there are going to be a ton of stories like this one probably.

Well I am just kidding with you, but it is a possible option. While its not likely, if UK has interest then Maggard is doing a good job. It kindof sounded like you were taking a shot at him. With Gilispie being so broad with recruiting there are going to be a ton of stories like this one probably.

No shot taken at all. Maggard does a nice job. Just thought he was seeing what would stick with the report yesterday...

Then I wonder who it is and why it's being kept secret?

If he is good enough and we need him, BCG will get him.

I knew the kid was out there, but I don't think he has much of a chance at getting cleared. Hence I think he's throwing stuff out there. Don't you find it odd he won't mention the kid by name? My boss talks to Maggard on a regular basis, and he told him about this kid over a month ago...

Think this kid hasnt been even an afterthought until now?

Think this kid hasnt been even an afterthought until now?

It's the same with all players not in the US. Believe it when you see it...

Apparently, nothing will happen with the mystery recruit until the Jai Lucas saga plays out.

Jai Still dont know... Billy D is come back.

Apparently, nothing will happen with the mystery recruit until the Jai Lucas saga plays out.

If this kid compares favorably with some pro guards, as the articled stated, then I'd rather UK have him than Lucas anyway. Plus he's 6 inches taller.

If this kid compares favorably with some pro guards, as the articled stated, then I'd rather UK have him than Lucas anyway. Plus he's 6 inches taller.

 

And only 17. If he turns out good, he will have to wait until he is 19 to go to the NBA, so that will mean we are guarenteed 2 years with him.

And only 17. If he turns out good, he will have to wait until he is 19 to go to the NBA, so that will mean we are guarenteed 2 years with him.

Good point.

All this talk from last week has died down alot...Anyone heard anything in the last day or 2...Todays the 7th....

Whoever the So.American pg is, he took his SAT test last week sometime and is awaiting the results. I think we will here something in early July. Until then, sitback and wait.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.