Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matias Nocedal: The next Wildcat?

Featured Replies

It's being reported that Kentucky is after a South American point guard that has been compared to numerous NBA players. From things I've heard, this player is Matias Nocedal. Nocedal is a 6'3" point guard from Ituzaingó, Argentina that has all but committed to the Cats. The lanky point man from South America was looking to head into the NBA draft, but instead is currently taking his SAT to take his game to the college level. He is only 17 years old.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Face says 13 hands say grown man...

 

 

You cant say this doesnt look photo shoped

nocedal06.jpg

Says he signed a 8 year contract with a European basketball powerhouse TAU Vitoria in August 2006.

 

 

So wouldn't that make him ineligable for collegiate athletics?

So wouldn't that make him ineligable for collegiate athletics?

I would think so.

So wouldn't that make him ineligable for collegiate athletics?

The question is did he take any cash yet. He has not played with that team...

The question is did he take any cash yet. He has not played with that team...

 

Thats true...

I wonder where this would put UK's 07 class.

I wonder where this would put UK's 07 class.

 

Im not sure. If this kid is as good as advertised it would help out a lot but I doubt many of the recruiting sites have much info on the guy so it might not change the ranking of our class that much.

Im not sure. If this kid is as good as advertised it would help out a lot but I doubt many of the recruiting sites have much info on the guy so it might not change the ranking of our class that much.

His name isn't a secret in recruiting circles...

The question is did he take any cash yet. He has not played with that team...

 

Refresh my memory on the UC kid who was ruled ineligible this season. I thought he took no cash either.

His name isn't a secret in recruiting circles...

Why is all this starting so late then ? I'm confused about the entire situation.

 

Did he just recently, as in the last week or so, decide he wanted to play college ball ?

Refresh my memory on the UC kid who was ruled ineligible this season. I thought he took no cash either.

Adam or Hernol???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.