Governor/Lt. Governor Primary Results

This is a race that I won't be surprised with the winner. I can see people not happy with the issues that Beshear is supporting and putting Fletcher back in office.

I can see people being fed up with the Fletcher administration and putting Beshear in office.

Either scenario would not be surprising.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Fletcher wins, he will have to do it without the vote of my VERY Republican wife. I still can't believe that a guy running on a platform of whining about being picked on by school yard bullies, including a girl, won the nomination. His campaign ads may have been even more embarassing than his performance. Beshear does not have anything in his personal history to use for the attacks. It will be interesting to see if the puppet master, after trying to tie knots in his string, will now come back to try to rescue Fletcher.

This is a race that I won't be surprised with the winner. I can see people not happy with the issues that Beshear is supporting and putting Fletcher back in office.

I can see people being fed up with the Fletcher administration and putting Beshear in office.

Either scenario would not be surprising.

I agree. Should be an interesting summer.

I don't know a single person I would consider passionately for it. I do know a lot of people who would like to have it.
I know a several libertarian Republicans that are quite passionate for it.

I've heard more than a few republicans say they won't vote for Fletcher again. Either they will vote for Beshear, or they will not be voting.

That's okay. I've known scores of registered democrats that haven't voted for democrats in years and say they won't vote for Beshear:banana:

That's okay. I've known scores of registered democrats that haven't voted for democrats in years and say they won't vote for Beshear:banana:

If they havn't voted for Democrats in years, it's not really a loss. The one's I'm talking about voted Republican in the most recent elections. :banana:

That would be me

Why are you a registered Democrat if you consistently vote Republican? Why not just switch and officially be a Republican? It would allow you to have a part in actually choosing the candidate you will most likely be voting for in the general elections...:confused:

First let me say I loathe politics in all aspects!!!!

I can't actually believe that people would want Fletcher back. That man is REALLY full of crap!!!!

TD, here is the problem though. Beshear represents very little on my views on things. So do I vote for Fletcher who does views that better represent mine or vote for Beshear who doesn't represent my views? It is the proverbial rock and the hard place.