Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Countdown to 3:30...

Featured Replies

Would Patterson be this big of a star if Kentucky wasn't interested?

 

Would he have the many articles written about him by Yahoo, ESPN and other news corporations? I'm not saying that Kentucky, the university, made him popular, but without the fans of Kentucky, would he even be near this star status?

 

Yes.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes.

 

I don't really think so.

 

Most of the articles on him have something with the fans of Kentucky basketball. You don't see Duke and Florida fans doing things that you hear about nationally - like signs at games, etc, etc.

 

I'm not talking about the University of Kentucky as a school being interested, but the interest of the fans of Kentucky that want him here so badly.

When you get to 3:30 what are you going to do for 15 minutes before it starts... :D

I'm so sick of this, I wish he would announce, If it wasn't UK, I would still be fine with it.

Anyone know of any stations that will be covering this ?

 

I assume WSAZ will be there for Ashland area coverage ?

Anyone know of any stations that will be covering this ?

 

I assume WSAZ will be there for Ashland area coverage ?

 

WSAZ will certainally be there. Also, WKYT from Lexington will be there.

 

They are going to show it live on http://www.wkyt.com

WSAZ will certainally be there. Also, WKYT from Lexington will be there.

 

They are going to show it live on http://www.wkyt.com

Excellent.

 

I hope we get our man, if PP is our man.

 

I had my heart set on Hamga, it didnt work out.

 

We need big bodies at this point and P. Patterson is a big man.

Most of the articles on him have something with the fans of Kentucky basketball. You don't see Duke and Florida fans doing things that you hear about nationally - like signs at games, etc, etc.

 

That's because at those other schools, COACHES do the recruiting, not FANS....;)

I told ya someone would make a thread...:lol:

Back to back national champs and a former Gator assistant in his hometown. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go to Florida.

Back to back national champs and a former Gator assistant in his hometown. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go to Florida.
The former Gator Assistant in h is home town actualy hurt Floriada more than helped because Donnie actualy was the one who recruited him. Donnie also made a pitch at Patrick for Marshall, guess he figured it was worth a shot.

I would be surprised if Donnie was still recruiting him to Florida, so how does that help?

  • Author
I told ya someone would make a thread...:lol:

That was the point of me making it...

Would Patterson be this big of a star if Kentucky wasn't interested?

 

Would he have the many articles written about him by Yahoo, ESPN and other news corporations? I'm not saying that Kentucky, the university, made him popular, but without the fans of Kentucky, would he even be near this star status?

 

Is this story really that big outside of Kentucky??????? No it isn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.