May 16, 200719 yr Is this crap going to be on the radio? WKYT (Lexington) is having a live webcast.....
May 16, 200719 yr Maybe !!http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=SPORTS02 Off topic, but I just realized the journalist that has been covering the PPat situation is from my hometown. I believe he played baseball with my brother. :lol:
May 16, 200719 yr Off topic, but I just realized the journalist that has been covering the PPat situation is from my hometown. I believe he played baseball with my brother. :lol: Yeah he is a Kentucky boy working in WV. He is actualy a cool guy, but honestly if you talk to him off paper he will tell you he is just guessing like everybody else. He has helped the Huntington paper a lot though, and he is a cool guy.
May 16, 200719 yr does anyone have a link for that http://www.wkyt.com/ It's at the top of the page. :thumb:
May 16, 200719 yr http://www.wkyt.com/ It's at the top of the page. :thumb: Sorry, I just scrolled down all the way to the bottom. Laziness on my part but, thanks for putting it up.
May 16, 200719 yr Sorry, I just scrolled down all the way to the bottom. Laziness on my part but, thanks for putting it up. No problem.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.