Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Countdown to 3:30...

Featured Replies

for Patrick Patterson...;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22 hours and 40 minutes! :lol:

This thread could end so badly for you guys...:lol:

Countdown for him to go to Florida? I have a bad feeling that he's not coming to UK...I hope I'm wrong.

Who is Patrick Patterson and what is going on at 3:30 tomorrow? :confused:

 

 

 

:lol:

^Just check him out on Myspace to find out.....

  • Author
^Just check him out on Myspace to find out.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But PLEASE don't say anything to him...

  • Author
This thread could end so badly for you guys...:lol:

It's just joking around...I have a bad feeling too...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But PLEASE don't say anything to him...

 

No, I actually think the more messages PP would get, the more his chances to come to UK would rise. He is a 180 from Hamga when it comes to attention.......

Excited about what? A kid making a choice between Duke or Florida? I gave up on PP about a month ago. He's just been using UK for the attention he apparently and desperately needs. Waste of time and effort.

  • Author

Duke is not even in question IMHO...

Duke is not even in question IMHO...

 

Oh, how wrong you could be.

We will see tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow!

Would Patterson be this big of a star if Kentucky wasn't interested?

 

Would he have the many articles written about him by Yahoo, ESPN and other news corporations? I'm not saying that Kentucky, the university, made him popular, but without the fans of Kentucky, would he even be near this star status?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.