Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Christian Music Group?

Featured Replies

I like a great deal of the ones that have been mentioned already, but my favorite is 7eventh Time Down.

 

All of the members are from Rockcastle County. They released their first CD within the last 5-6 months and you can get it on iTunes as well. They also have a MySpace page...if you want the link, just PM me and I'll get it to ya.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Avalon and Mercy Me. Not familliar with the others.

P.O.D. and D.C. Talk doesn't get much better! Probably favorite song is Thief by Third Day

  • Author

Audio Adrenaline, Michael W Smith, Third Day, DC Talk, Mercy Me,...so many others.

I went to the Audio Adrenaline/Mercy Me concert and that was just awesome. I went to see Audio A at Leitchfield, KY's New Song a few years back and was right up front. What a great experience that was for me at that time. They are a great group of people who are in it for all the right reasons. I believe that the guitar player for them has a solo album out and the others are doing different mission projects. God Bless them!!

Audio Adrenaline, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Jars of Clay, Jeremy Camp, Matt Redmann, Mercy Me, Michael W Smith, Newsboys, Point of Grace, Rebecca St James, Third Day

I enjoy all the above & I'm sure I've missed several. I guess my favorite right now is Matt Redmann- You Never Let Go. Great song!

Carmen, Kathy Tricolli. Al Denson, Zoe Girl

Casting Crowns, Third Day, Jeremy Camp, and Mercy Me are some of my favorites of the ones mentioned.

I also have a friend that just released a CD last year that is from Independence, KY. and his CD is very good as well. His name is Josh Bates and a lot of places carry his CD. You can always look at his website here.

http://www.joshbatesmusic.com

There's so many, just to name a few:

Gaither Vocal Band

Mark Lowry

The Isaacs

Signature Sound

Jeff and Sheri Easter

Allison Derham Speer

The Hoppers

The Showdown and Demon Hunter.

 

:thumb: Also Disciple.

:thumb: Also Disciple.

 

 

Never heard of them, but if you felt the need to group them with these two bands, I will have to check them out.

 

The Showdown was also the 1st pit I had ever been in at a show, it was a Christian Metal/Hardcore show. Man it was awesome.

Never heard of them, but if you felt the need to group them with these two bands, I will have to check them out.

 

The Showdown was also the 1st pit I had ever been in at a show, it was a Christian Metal/Hardcore show. Man it was awesome.

I have heard Disciple and they are pretty good if you like that music. I also liked Project 86 but I dont know if they are still around or not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.